FAIR WEATHER NUDIST

I am a fair weather nudist. I belong to the local nudist club, which is 30 to 45 minute drive away, but only go up there in Spring and Summer when it is warm enough to be naked outside. And even during those times I sometimes get busy and don't have the time to drive up there. I am naked inside my home most of the time, window blinds closed, and would love to be naked outside. My problem is I am getting ready to retire and have downsized to a condo/townhouse complex, which brings my privacy down to zip. So I am now trying to be creative and find ideas for privacy. I have a very tiny yard around my patio which the yard is considered common grounds (which is only visited a couple times a year by landscaper or HOA) but my patio is my space, owned by me. I am allowed to grow plants, but only in containers. Also I have big picture windows and sliding patio door that over looks the patio and the side yard. So.....I am looking for input and ideas on how I can improve my nudist privacy in my home. Anybody have any creative brainstorm ideas? Patio privacy ideas? Anybody have any experience with sheer drapes that let in light but block anybody from looking inside?

This topic was edited
RE:FAIR WEATHER NUDIST

How about horizontally slatted blinds or screens with the slats angled upwards to the outside.

This post was edited

Top Down, Bottom up shades work well in many locations. Might not if you have multi story buildings next door.

This post was edited

Such contortion. Is it that you are not allowed to be seen naked on your own property? Here in the UK it would be the voyeur who is at fault for invading our privacy. It is not illegal to be naked in public, and definitely not illegal in our own homes. OK we take some precautions to avoid upsetting the neighbours. But, in my case, they all know I'm a nudist so it's their look out if they get an unintended eye full

This post was edited