CFNM is a great way to advocate for nudism.

Im a fulltime male nudist. I just don't get why, when the weather is co-operating, does anybody wear clothes. It seems like such a waste of resources.

My wife and I have been nudists for over 40 years. Me much more than she. Alone, around the house and in the backyard we are almost always naked. I might put shoes on to cut the lawn. If textiles show up unexpectedly she always gets dressed while I on the other hand, not usually. I just dont see the sense in it.

My wife is a sewer and over the years has collected numerous sewing patterns that she has now given away. A friend of hers from work, whom I had met a few times, wanted to ruffle through these patterns to see if she'd like some. My wife said I'd have to get dressed when she came over. I said, No I dont. We decided to let her friend know Id be naked and then she could decide weather or not to show up.

Needless to say the three of us had a great few hours just chatting and drinking coffee as the patterns were selected.

One of my goals in life is to make nudism a little more mainstream and acceptable to the masses. I am of the opinion that if some of us did what I did a little more often it would help the naturist movement a lot. It would show you can be naked and platonic.

Cheers, John
Oakville, Ontario, Canada
Phone / Text: 905-808-6945

This topic was edited
RE:CFNM is a great way to advocate for nudism.

Im a fulltime male nudist. I just don't get why, when the weather is co-operating, does anybody wear clothes. It seems like such a waste of resources.My wife and I have been nudists for over 40 years. Me much more than she. Alone, around the house and in the backyard we are almost always naked. I might put shoes on to cut the lawn. If textiles show up unexpectedly she always gets dressed while I on the other hand, not usually. I just dont see the sense in it.My wife is a sewer and over the years has collected numerous sewing patterns that she has now given away. A friend of hers from work, whom I had met a few times, wanted to ruffle through these patterns to see if she'd like some. My wife said I'd have to get dressed when she came over. I said, No I dont. We decided to let her friend know Id be naked and then she could decide weather or not to show up.Needless to say the three of us had a great few hours just chatting and drinking coffee as the patterns were selected.One of my goals in life is to make nudism a little more mainstream and acceptable to the masses. I am of the opinion that if some of us did what I did a little more often it would help the naturist movement a lot. It would show you can be naked and platonic.Cheers, JohnOakville, Ontario, CanadaPhone / Text: 905-808-6945

Yes it is. I am not one for the sexualized version of CFNM.

This post was edited
RE:CFNM is a great way to advocate for nudism.

John, that is a great goal, good luck. Making nudity a normal state to see someone in their own home and so more acceptable is a great idea. More of us should take up the challenge.

This post was edited