Hoping for more interaction in this group.

I was really hoping for more interaction with other widows and widowers in this group. I lost my wife of 52 years almost three years ago now. She was my best nude buddy as she took to the lifestyle very shortly after we were married and I miss that relationship very much. At my age (74), I am not looking for a replacement as far as marriage goes but I would like to be accepted into a nude relationship with other couples and groups. Since I have out-lived the vast majority of our personal nudist friends it has been very hard for me to find new nudist friends both male and especially female.

Am I paranoid or do most people here on TN have an aversion to widowers because of our new classification as single males even though we were married, as in my case for over a half of a centry. My morals have not changed, I am still the same person I was when my wife was living, I'm now just a lonely old man grieving the loss of my life mate and seeking to find friends (both male & female) to share the nudist lifestyle with for the few years I have left in this life. But when you look at the profiles of most couples and females most of them have a statement "No single males." This is very discouraging to me and I'm sure the same applies to many other widowers who may feel the same way as I do. Give us a break!

My hope is that we can share ways and means where we can again enjoy our nudist lifestyle with others and not be considered as outcasts because of the loss of our lifemates!

Am I looking for too much for my future nudist lifestyle?

This topic was edited
RE:Hoping for more interaction in this group.

I think that Covid has slowed everything down, and most of us mature folk have been extra cautious. I am now fully vaccinated and a little more active but still not comfortable gathering in a large group. However, I am up for a one-to-one meeting with other vaccinated persons.

This post was edited
RE:Hoping for more interaction in this group.

Perhaps chat sometime

This post was edited