Widowed Nudists

Hoping for more interaction in this group.

I was really hoping for more interaction with other widows and widowers in this group. I lost my wife of 52 years almost three years ago now. She was my best nude buddy as she took to the lifestyle very shortly after we were married and I miss that...

Having a hard time

My spouse died in a horrific vehicular accident two days ago and I am lost. I know others on here have somewhat similar experiences. I also lost my mother in February and I had COVID-19 shortly after that. I am a long hauler from it. My husband...

15 Years

It has been 15 years since the passing of my wife. I lived alone for several years but now share an apartment with my widowed younger brother. As much as I love my brother, he is not the companion that I need. I need someone (male or female), close...

Eleventh

This is the eleventh holiday season without my wife. Seems like only yesterday we were having a conversation. Time passes and the pain gets less but there is a hole that can never be filled. I try to keep busy without putting stress on myself and I...

Latest Post
by  
Is it fare

Is it fare that so many nudist clubs and resorts reject single males? Us widowers didn't ask to be single.

Lost my wife 2 years ago

I lost my wife of 22 years suddenly (2 years ago) leaving me to raise our son (who was 11 at the time) by myself. It has been a struggle but we have been managing. But I would love to meet someone new. I go to a small church so there are not a lot...

Latest Post
by  
Hello

Lost my wife of 44 years just over 2 years ago. We had actually known each other for 49 years so, as you can imagine, the last couple of years has not been easy but life must go on. it's not easy going to clubs etc as a single male, I think...

widowed

i lost my significant other in jan 2019 would like to find a friend female maybe it could turn into more

Lost my wife 5 years ago

Had a rough few years miss my wife very much I,m learning to be me and rejoining life again and nudism A slow long process