have you bonded in a steamy locker room or sana?

i have a few times.
the first one i remember i was like 18 or 19 and theere was a place in weho and well it was a jaccuzzi my first nudist spot experience after high school. it was terrific met this cute canadian guy there and we just chat for hours in the spa. then we met up in his room soon after and of course bonded more haha.

my recent experience few weeks ago was in mexico. we stayed at red boutique. it was very hot but i bonded with some amazing guys and they dont play over there they go right into action ha was a blast!! or a few...

This topic was edited
RE:have you bonded in a steamy locker room or sana?

My gym used to have a steam room. It was great to hang in there with other guys. New owners took it out but left the dry sauna. Still great way to end a workout

This post was edited

I've belonged to a few gyms and YMCAs where a group of us would sit and chat in the sauna after our workouts. Some of them became good friends outside of the gym. At my new gym, no one talks or socializes. I miss not having those friends.

This post was edited

Havent bonded with anyone in a sauna or locker room since I was a kid in boy scouts when we would go to the YMCA to to swimming me and a friend would hang in the sauna just talking about anything and anything

This post was edited
RE: have you bonded in a steamy locker room or sauna?

I was fortunate to belong to a private Men Only gym that had a pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room. Nudity was the norm in those areas. I was fortunate to have made some good friends there and bonded with many others in those areas. Nudity brings out the best in people. Nudity doesn't allow people to 'hide' behind their clothes. Unfortunately, Covid-19 has closed this club, probably for good.

This post was edited

I most definitely have. My first close friend was a guy who "rescued" me from a troll in a steam room. I had confronted the guy about being a creep... he was like in his 60s and I was like 20 or so. And he was following me all over the locker room. He just wouldn't take no for an answer. Kinda scary looking back on it. But this guy comes in the steam room and kinda scares the troll of, and I let out a sigh. He asks "are you okay?" and for the first time ever I was able to talk about this kinda stuff with someone. We became lifting partners after that.

Nowadays things are different, but I try to be the guy who starts conversations in the steam room. It's hit or miss, but it's kinda fun when you get the room talking about something. And it sure beats the shifty eye game everyone is playing.

This post was edited

Steam rooms and saunas are great places to bond, in my experience! I agree, it's a bit hit or miss, but I've had the best conversations with random naked people in such venues =)

I had never been in a Steam room until I was on a cruise ship, decided to check the Steam room out that was in the locker room of the gym. I entered with a towel wrapped around myself and saw other guys doing the same and some just sitting naked on their towels. When let alone I decided to do the same by getting naked while sitting on my towel. It felt great so I continued sitting naked while other guys came into the Steam room. At one point one guy asked me about my all-over-tan, we continued to talk and had a nice time bonding while naked.

This post was edited

Requires full nudity?! Not even a towel? Wow. Sounds hot. No pun intended.

This post was edited

Finally today I was able to enjoy an excellent Russian banya for the first time since the pandemic. Realized how much I missed bonding with guys in the steam or dry heat. Everyone I met was very sociable, and made it a point to give others the chance to join the conversation. No hassles, just naked men enjoying one another's good company.

This post was edited

Had Kisfobebmas experience when I was in the oldest banya in Moscow not long ago. Tons and tons of guys bonding around social nudity for hours at a time. It was awesome.

This post was edited