RE: If ya gotta wear a swimsuit, baggy pants or speedo?

If I have to wear anything on a beach, if I can't go nude, then I wear a thong or g string. I have done so for years, with virtually no problems anywhere. If you feel comfortable and act normallyin what you wear, which I do you, then other people will hardly ever take any notice. It's only if you skulk around or try to hide in the sand dunes that it seems a bit weird or pervy. I'm a Brit and I know American attitudes are different.In Europe, skimpier trunks for men are gradually being worn more again. I live in Turkey and it was noticeable on the beaches here how many more men weare wearing briefer gear last year.

This post was edited

Jammers, where I have to.

This post was edited

I believe it doesn't matter what people think. Some guys look funny in Speedos but who cares? We just have to feel comfortable. Personally, I usually wear ordinary shorts (only when I have to, of course) and take them off when I go for a swim. Fortunately, hardly anyone finds it weird, even on non-naturist beaches.

This post was edited

If I have to wear a swimsuit it is usually a G-string, because it is more comfortable than a thong and it is just as legal if appropriate swimwear is needed

This post was edited

Hey, wear what you want. I sometimes will just pull my trousers or cut-offs, off and swim in public areas in my bikini undies. No big deal. If at a clothing optional or nude area then the underwear stay dry. Good for me! I don't particularly like the long legged shorts that guys wear, nowadays. I really don't like the modern basketball shorts. I played BB in the 60's and 70's when the BB shorts resembled bathing suits in shape and cut. Nowadays they resemble oversized boxer shorts. While we on it, I don't like the baggy pants that the baseball players wear. I liked the stirrup leggings and knee-high trousers. Oops, I digress. Find something you like and wear it. Or, wait to swim until you find a place where you don't need a suit at all. ;-) It is better for you!

This post was edited

Going to Cayo Largo Cuba at the End of March. Shorts and Shirt to get out of the Hotel and Through the Textile Beach. Everything comes off once at the NUDE Section ! There is 14km of Secluded Beach between 2 Hotels that is CO!

This post was edited

I agree - boarder shorts are totally impractical and look ridiculous, regardless of the fashion. Might as well go swimming in a cassock! Not to mention the silly tan lines they leave. For me they're a particular bane because I'm short and so they hit me too far down the leg. I do have a pair of Adidas swim trunks that look rather like running shorts with a liner. If I have to wear something on the beach or at the pool, that's my preference.

This post was edited

I usually make my own shorts from a pair of old jeans, or sometimes buy new jeans and then cut them to size. I often find that a pair of jeans cost less than a good pair of shorts and the shorts are never the right length. I cut them veryshort, but just long enough to cover the vegetables.

This post was edited

#225I usually make my own shorts from a pair of old jeans, or sometimes buy new jeans and then cut them to size. I often find that a pair of jeans cost less than a good pair of shorts and the shorts are never the right length. I cut them veryshort, but just long enough to cover the vegetables.We call those... Daisy Dukes here

This post was edited

We call those... Daisy Dukes here.
Don't get too exited, I don't wear them quite as short as some of those worn by the lovely Miss Duke.

This post was edited