Whos rolling in the @HTownWNBR Saturday 10 September 2022 !?!

I am!
https://htownwnbr.org/

This topic was edited
RE:Whos rolling in the @HTownWNBR Saturday 10 September 2022 !?!

I am probably going to do it. Nice end for my WNBR Summer tour. Will probably be my 10th ride this summer. Would love more info about the ride and area

This post was edited

I am probably going to do it. Nice end for my WNBR Summer tour. Will probably be my 10th ride this summer. Would love more info about the ride and area

Looked up the site and it said that (paraphrase, not quote) that part of the idea is that global warming may force us to give up our clothes and cars. If it was a choice I would keep my car and give up my clothes.

This post was edited

I am probably going to do it. Nice end for my WNBR Summer tour. Will probably be my 10th ride this summer. Would love more info about the ride and areaLooked up the site and it said that (paraphrase, not quote) that part of the idea is that global warming may force us to give up our clothes and cars. If it was a choice I would keep my car and give up my clothes.

Actually, I suspect a lot of people who are not nudists would give up clothing rather than their cars if forced to make a choice.

This post was edited

I have pretty much decided to do the Houston ride. I would like to find some others interested in a road trip that live locally or somewhat on the way interested in going and splitting expenses. I have a SUV and a 2 bike rack. I usually take the wheels and pedals off my bike so it fits in the back with the back seats still up so up to 2 additional people would be ideal. When I say on the way I mean not having to detour more than 50 miles or so to pick you up, but if you are on the Gulf Coast of Florida it may work by taking a different route.
I prefer to drive at night since there is less traffic and more opportunities for naked dares, naked gas stops and of course driving naked.
Anyone interested message me here, reply to this post or email me at alltanned@hotmail.com

This post was edited

I have pretty much decided to do the Houston ride. I would like to find some others interested in a road trip that live locally or somewhat on the way interested in going and splitting expenses. I have a SUV and a 2 bike rack. I usually take the wheels and pedals off my bike so it fits in the back with the back seats still up so up to 2 additional people would be ideal. When I say on the way I mean not having to detour more than 50 miles or so to pick you up, but if you are on the Gulf Coast of Florida it may work by taking a different route.I prefer to drive at night since there is less traffic and more opportunities for naked dares, naked gas stops and of course driving naked.Anyone interested message me here, reply to this post or email me at alltanned@hotmail.com

I guess from the way you travel, you won't need much room for clothes!

This post was edited