Possible Cruise

Considering a Cruise on the Norwegian Jade. It has two casual outdoor restaurants. It said something about come as you are, even in your swimsuit or pajamas.
I suspect that my only "pajamas" or favorite "swimsuit" is not what they had in mind!

This topic was edited
RE:Possible Cruise

NCL used to have a freestyle cruise deck that was clothing optional, but unfortunately they now require clothes. :( I'm going on the NCL Joy in a couple of months so I guess I'll just have to hangout nude on my balcony if it's not too cold (New England and Canada). Another spot I've enjoyed on NCL cruises is their thermal suite where you can enjoy a men's steam, sauna, jacuzzi and cold plunge on certain ships. A great place to hangout naked!! :)

This post was edited

Never used the spa or thermal suite on Norwegian because of the substantial cost.
Did have a balcony on a Norwegian Caribbean cruise. Was always naked on it unless we were in port.

This post was edited

Considering a Cruise on the Norwegian Jade. It has two casual outdoor restaurants. It said something about come as you are, even in your swimsuit or pajamas.I suspect that my only "pajamas" or favorite "swimsuit" is not what they had in mind!

Decided not to go,
My wife had some health issues over the summer and while she is feeling much better, she didn't feel comfortable being out of the country for 10 days,

This post was edited

Booked essentially the same cruise this year. On it now. Originally included Israel which is of course now off the itinerary. Had a chance to get a discounted upgrade to balcony so I got one. Have already been on it nude once. Had breakfast at the outdoor buffet this morning. Didn't see anyone in sleepwear.

This post was edited

Booked essentially the same cruise this year. On it now. Originally included Israel which is of course now off the itinerary. Had a chance to get a discounted upgrade to balcony so I got one. Have already been on it nude once. Had breakfast at the outdoor buffet this morning. Didn't see anyone in sleepwear.

By this time we have eaten breakfast 5 times and lunch 2 at the larger outdoor venue and lunch 3 times poolside. No nightwear. Lots of people in swimwear poolside. Some men in swimsuits and t-shirts at the other.

This post was edited

Have been nude on the balcony a few times since.
Today we are in port at Mykonos. My balcony is on deck 10, facing seaward,with little boat traffic. Should I go for one last chance to be nude outdoors?

This post was edited

Booked essentially the same cruise this year. On it now. Originally included Israel which is of course now off the itinerary. Had a chance to get a discounted upgrade to balcony so I got one. Have already been on it nude once. Had breakfast at the outdoor buffet this morning. Didn't see anyone in sleepwear.Have been nude on the balcony a few times since.Today we are in port at Mykonos. My balcony is on deck 10, facing seaward,with little boat traffic. Should I go for one last chance to be nude outdoors?

Found out that we were leaving port because before 4. Out of the harbor and nude on the deck now.

This post was edited

Booked essentially the same cruise this year. On it now. Originally included Israel which is of course now off the itinerary. Had a chance to get a discounted upgrade to balcony so I got one. Have already been on it nude once. Had breakfast at the outdoor buffet this morning. Didn't see anyone in sleepwear.By this time we have eaten breakfast 5 times and lunch 2 at the larger outdoor venue and lunch 3 times poolside. No nightwear. Lots of people in swimwear poolside. Some men in swimsuits and t-shirts at the other.

Still didn't see anyone in swimwear or nightwear at the outdoor buffet. Did see someone walking back to the pool deck in just a swimsuit with snacks.
He said that he got them from the outdoor buffet. So there was at least 1 shirtless male there .

This post was edited