Vritomartis resort

Hey, Im planning a trip next summer to the Vritomartis resort in Crete, Greece.
Anyone ever been there?
How is the place?
Is it recommended by u?
Would be great to hear your experiences.
Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Vritomartis resort

Hi, I was there two years ago. Very very nice place and nice food and service.

This post was edited

Hi, I was there two years ago. Very very nice place and nice food and service.

This post was edited

I would HIGHLY recommend contacting the owners, since I think they announced they are closing permanently.

This post was edited

I would HIGHLY recommend contacting the owners, since I think they announced they are closing permanently.

Oh wow that is sad news theyre good folks.

This post was edited

I would HIGHLY recommend contacting the owners, since I think they announced they are closing permanently.Oh wow that is sad news theyre good folks.

Website says that they will be open April - October 2023.

This post was edited

The owners themselves posted on one of the other nudist sites that they were shutting down. I went to the site right after reading their post and saw the same thing about when it was opening. That is why I recommended getting in touch and verifying what the status is.

This post was edited

If Vritomartis really does close, look at the Greek island of Kefalonia. There is a nice naturist resort there. We like Kefalonia. Smaller than Crete, of course, but you can ferry to Ithaca and the Pelopponese from there.

This post was edited

The other website was down all weekend and I finally got in to find that it is Vassaliki on Kefalonia that is closing. Vritomartis can go back on our list to visit.

This post was edited

We have been there in 2018, it is nice. I do recommend it a lot.

This post was edited

We love it there! Great food, lovely facilities, lots of nuddie activities and a nice beach just a short walk away, although it's all uphill on the way back.
Good mix of people when we were there but all friendly and always a relaxing stay. Naked archery was a first!

This post was edited