Experiences

Hi,

Thought it would be interesting to discuss some experiences around large penises in nude scenarios. It could be reactions to your own, or how you felt when meeting someone with a large one.

From my own personal experience I have people assuming that I am only there as an exhibitionist because of the size and therefore it is more difficult to start a friendly conversation in the group. Of course this doesnt happen everywhere which is great!

This topic was edited
RE:Experiences

It seems inevitable that a person with a larger penis will likely gather more looks than a man of smaller stature. Big things make the eyes travel toward them. Kind of like when you go to Chicago and see all the taller buildings, but that huge Sears Tower (I think they've named it something else since then) sticks up higher than the rest and the neck strains upward to take it all in. Depending on the circumstances such as the view angle and close proximity, I would assume a woman with labia which protrude further out from her body will also be dealing with more glances than the less noticeable (and attention-getting) slit.

I've been living at a nude resort full time with my sweetie for a year and a half and gotten used to the lingering eyes or quickly-stolen second look I often receive from someone I haven't met before. I feel as though those long looks are more of a compliment than anything. It doesn't hurting my feelings in any way, even when it's another male who feels comfortable taking a second to take me all in. There are limits to anything, and just like a woman may appreciate a guy glancing at her breasts a little longer, it can eventually become uncomfortable. Unless there is any possibility of deeper connection, a viewer needs to keep the three second rule in mind. I personally feel that three seconds of, "Look at that beautiful xxxx!" is really too long, and never have nudists I've interacted with come even close to that amount of time on my penis unless they are on the prowl.

Additionally, I have never once felt like I was going to get in trouble at a nude place for being a little longer than average, and with that extra length be misconstrued as sexually-charged, or accused of having an erection due to my schlong's swagger. In my very limited experience, an erection goes outward or upward, not hanging downward. In TN, I do hear of people running into issues of this type, but as anyone who's been in here long enough and read other people's experiences, there are a lot of folks who cannot stop thinking from below their waist. Is every dick that's above the average length only looking that long because it is in the middle of becoming an erection? Reality check that noise.

This post was edited

I think it is fairly natural that women, and men, will notice and look at a larger penis at the beach or a club / resort. As men we notice larger breasts, women are going to notice and look at a larger penis. Some may glance (more than once) some may stare, I think that is human nature. I'll relate a few stories from my experience over many years.

Firstly, I'm above average but not overly large, but I was with a mate at a beach in Perth, it was his first time at a CO beach and he was well endowed. We went for a walk and he may have even been a little excited and some younger women we walked past were staring, it was quite obvious, I'm not tiny but I looked very average by comparison and they would have been checking us both out, there was lots of smiling and joking.

Second example, I was with my then girlfriend, later to be my wife, and we were at a nude beach as we travelled along the coast on holiday. There was an older man fishing nude as we walked along the beach, he had his back to us, I was nude, my gf was topless as was her way. I stopped to say hello and asked if the fishing was good and he turned around to expose a very large penis. My gf had kept walking but she wandered back after a few minutes, she was not really paying attention as I was between her and the fisherman. I stepped back and introduced her to Henry and she could not help but look. She was a nurse and had seen lots of naked men but this one was a whopper, she looked away and the older man said don't worry, I'm just enjoying my fishing in the sun, I get that reaction all the time. I made a joke about him having a large surf rod for the conditions, we laughed and that eased a bit of an awkward moment. We met him again a couple of days later, talked again for a while, he was a nice older man, but it still made us both look. We talked and laughed about that as we drove along later.

Third example, the CO beach I visit often has a guy I know who stands in the water naked with his back to the beach, he is at the very start of the CO section of the beach. He watches the waves, has a dip etc. but will stands there for ages. But when a woman walks along the beach or a couple, he will turn around, on purpose, to show off his bigger penis. I'm sure he is trying to get attention or shock or get admiring looks or whatever. I asked him why one ay as we were talking, he feigned ignorance and said he was just getting sun on both sides of his body, but it's a bit obvious in my opinion. Anyway, he is not breaking any laws and maybe he is educating others in a sense.

So I think it is natural for people to look at a larger penis, it's almost impossible not to, it's a natural human reaction I believe.

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing great stories. You are absolutely right that its natural :)

This post was edited

I for one, don't spend my time at the beach looking at other blokes bits. We go to enjoy each other's company and barely acknowledge others at tines, and from experience, this is how other couples behave as well . your bits are the least interesting things we will encounter on our day out together

This post was edited

Curiosity and prejudice are human and the access we have to all the world's information online doesn't keep people from staring at the unexpected. Back in the day when there were still bank tellers I made a deposit with a young woman who had a condition that made her a bearded lady. I remember that despite being raised with good manners, I was likely rude in how I stared handing in that deposit slip.

People also have prejudices, good and bad, related to features. People tell me they forget how tall I am as if I don't have a tall personality. My cousin was a male model and everyone assumed he was a player. A colleague with a stutter was overlooked and not listened to in meetings despite having the most education and experience in the room. Large penises and breast are no different. Since they're hanging off the body it's easier to objectify and joke about them than say a birthmark or the shape of someone's nose.

Since people make assumptions about us no matter who we are, we might be open and have fun with them. Saying "yeah, I get that a lot" or joking back as Soonbenude did about the extra long fishing pole brings the humanity back. That normalizes us from a temporary side show to just another person with interesting features, and all is well.

This post was edited

I'm not huge but, with a tattooed penis, I get lots of looks and stares!

This post was edited

wow looks great did the tattoo tingle ?

This post was edited

Sometimes a buddy will thank me for being a nudist. I am honored to hear it and I ask why and sometimes will be told that unusual size needs to be shown as it makes other males proud to see it. Now I don't walk around every second thinking about my penis size. But a compliment like this only makes me want to be a nudist more and more. It strengthens brotherhood between men being able to discuss it openly too.

This post was edited

It is important that men of all body shapes, penis sizes, skin colour etc. are seen at beaches, resorts, change rooms etc. People need to understand we are similar but a bit different but we are all men.

This post was edited

Thats one of the cool things about nudism is that all body types and sizes should be at ease. Its ok to see or notice a guy for being big but just not make anyone uncomfortable about it. No different than if someones really tall or unique hair color, tattoos, etc

This post was edited