First 100 degree day in the valley. What's everyone doing in the warm sunshine?

Our first 100-degree day in the valley. I've been out working in the yard, trying to get a handle on the rapidly sprouting weeds. Not very exciting, I know.

This topic was edited
RE:First 100 degree day in the valley. What's everyone doing in the warm sunshine?

Taking a friend to a naked pool party!

This post was edited
RE:First 100 degree day in the valley. What's everyone doing in the warm sunshine?

Went to Mira Vista for the day

This post was edited

Our first 100-degree day in the valley. I've been out working in the yard, trying to get a handle on the rapidly sprouting weeds. Not very exciting, I know.

Yes I spent a couple hours doing the same thing removing weeds today. Glad to do it nude

This post was edited

Taking a friend to a naked pool party!

How fun that must be a naked pool party

This post was edited

Sunday - Lazy day by the pool! Having a new friend over for lunch and sunshine!

This post was edited

I'll be going the Shangri-la Ranch today to see my friends there.

This post was edited

Hanging out nude at home. Will be going to shangri la ranch soon, Always visit there multiple times during the summer, I always enjoy going.

This post was edited

We took the boat out to Roosevelt Lake for the weekend.

This post was edited