Is the French government going to fully legalise nudity? Will this be extended to EU

Howdy...
I came across an interesting article.... Beregere Couillard, from the French Government and director of a large clothing group is saying that the clothing industry account for about 1/4 of greenhouse emmissions! And that the industry is the most wasteful of all!
Being an insider, she should know what she is talking about, isn't it?
While her solution will be to pay people to fix/alter old clothes...yes, yes, you read right..the French government is planning to use French tax payer $ to finance that scheme!...isn't that cute? Although, I still don't know how it will all work....
Do you think, thanks to Berengere Couillard, Macron, will declare public nudity legal in France?!....that would help curve the wasteful habit of buying and wasting clothes! And provide a strong help in curving global warming
Now I personnally like the idea of public nudity to help save our planet...temperatures are rising, so why not doing our bits to help ourselves and save the world.
I m all in...we should petition the Oz government to do the same here?...the weather being ...more suitable in OZ...this legalisation could be adopted and implimented very quickly, showing the world Aussies are taking global warming seriously and are whilling to take their clothes off to save the world!
Let's get naked my friends!(and others)

https://www.zurich.com/en/media/magazine/2021/fast-fashion-5-practical-ways-to-cut-the-carbon-from-your-closet

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2022-fashion-industry-environmental-impact/#xj4y7vzkg

FAST FASHION NEEDS TO SLOW DOWN FOR THE CLIMATE

https://www.climatecouncil.org.au/resources/fast-fashion-climate-change/#:~:text=And%20a%202021%20report%20from,the%20world's%20greenhouse%20gas%20emissions.

This topic was edited
RE:Is the French government going to fully legalise nudity? Will this be extended to EU

I totally agree the idea.... Let's save the world with a lot of little and many steps in the good direction

This post was edited
RE:Is the French government going to fully legalise nudity? Will this be extended to EU

Im in.

This post was edited

It's not just the making of clothes, it's everything that goes with it, clothes have to be washed using water and energy and discharging detergents into the environment, it would save so much more energy than just from the clothing industry, and reduce water pollution,

This post was edited

Absolutely. I agree.

This post was edited

There was a French TV show some time ago called Nu which was about a futuristic world where most clothing was banned as a security precaution.
Perhaps protecting the environment could be another justification for doing so.

This post was edited

May be we should go into fashion industry and we design new clothes which are just air... pretty avantgarde and very haute couture. LOL

This post was edited

Highly unlikely to extend to Poland. They are too conservative and religious.

This post was edited

True, but some other countries might.

This post was edited

For that matter we had neighbors who had immigrated from Poland and he said that nude swimming was relatively common there and he never wore more than a swim brief for swimming until he moved to the US. Conservative politics do not always imply Conservative dress standards.

This post was edited

Many conservatives should be open to an argument based on personal freedoms.

This post was edited