Hello from Canada

New to the naturist idea, hoping to break out of my shell and go to a naturist resort/campground this summer.
Any advice would be nice on what to expect would be great!

This topic was edited
RE:Hello from Canada

Welcome aboard. Immerse yourself in forum topics and groups that interest you and you'll find heaps of information and perspectives!

This post was edited

You may also want to check the American Association of Nude Recreation (AANR) website for various venues in your area. Many of them will have a pretty good website that will give you details on what they have to offer and their rules. That makes it really nice for potential visits & get you acclimated. As the old saying goes, *come on in, the waters fine*. As I note youre from Canada, I believe there is also a Canadian equivalent of AANR, just get on the web to find it. Good luck with your future excursions.

This post was edited

If you don't mind a trip to Ontario, I highly recommend bare oaks.

Nice natural setting, pleasant people, a pond, a restaurant, volleyball courts, and a hot tub. Also, very few creepers because the staff are very responsive to issues.

This post was edited

Great advice and info above. One thing...
When you first undress in nudist company, it will be a big deal for you, maybe some anxiety, a step worthy of celebration. And no one around you will notice or care or acknowledge the moment - it just falls flat. Oh. Is that all.

This post was edited

FCN (Federation of Canadian Naturists / FQN in Quebec) is the Canadian analog of AANR. Also interesting is British Naturism; although their focus is the UK, they have reams of information and advice, as well as an active member forum.

This post was edited