WEB SITE CONFIGURATIONS -------FRIEND REQUESTS - Comments Suggestions

Hopefully some one fron the WEB SIte team will see this
we have received numerous FRIEND REQUESTS 95% are from people we have never chatted with before!
What order ara they arranged in ? I wish it were chronological and I dont want to deny anyone but wish they would just go away if i take no action in say 30 days !

This topic was edited
RE: WEB SITE CONFIGURATIONS -------FRIEND REQUESTS - Comments Suggestions

great idea, I think also that friend requests should be unable to be sent unless there is a message included. then they will have to make an effort!

This post was edited

yep, thats what I'm talkin about.
no worries mate!

This post was edited

Also, Each day there is a listing in your profile of what "friends" have added in their profiles. IF there is something you do no abide, you can always go to "edit" my friends and delete them. If I view someone's photos who has requested my friendship, and the photos are less than genuine nudist, I do delete them. If they ask more than 2 times, I report them for harrassment.

This post was edited

Both hands up for compulsory message included, like 160-300 characters minimum. Would make them do at least some reasoning. Also private profiles should be open for those who one sends friendship request. Noone likes to buy a pig in a bag...

This post was edited

Yes, there is a reason that I send Friends Requests. Therefore I also send a separate message so people will be aware that a request is coming. I wish there was a section on the Friends Request that needed to be filled out before it could be sent. That should stop a lot of blind Friends Requests.

This post was edited

Even if profile is filled out, sometimes I fail to see a point in friend request and mostly too lazy to ask so I just leave them hanging, which makes seeing and processing new requests increasingly difficult. Nohing against gays for instance, but as some here have been hitting on me, if a gay or bi guy sends a friend request out of blue sky without an explanation, I am not going to accept it as it may lead to another insinuating interaction I am not too fond. In case a gay guy sends a note explaining some other feasible reason for his request which I can comprehend, no obstacle in acepting him or anyone else, for the matter.

This post was edited