Curious about Penis Piercings

I've always found them intriguing. I'm thinking of taking the leap. I'm looking for advice on how it feels, do you get any flack about it at social gatherings or resorts? Why did you get one and what type? How did you find a piercer and where? Do you have any other suggestions? And that question everybody ask, what was the pain?

This topic was edited
RE:Curious about Penis Piercings

i have had a prince albert for twenty plus years, i also have 2 hafada ( scrotum) piercings and recently a guiche ( under the balls). Personally I have never had an adverse reactions to them at events or anywhere else. A few of my partners didnt like the pa but I remove the ring for intercourse.

PA is the easiest, urine is a natural cleaning agent and took about a week. The others I recommend getting a piercing after care spray which you can usually buy from the piercer or amazon.

As for finding a piercer most of them have websites, do a search in your local area and check out their prices and services. Be aware some piercers will ask for chaperone to be present so there may be more than one person in the room when its done.

This post was edited
RE:Curious about Penis Piercings

I've always found them intriguing. I'm thinking of taking the leap. I'm looking for advice on how it feels, do you get any flack about it at social gatherings or resorts? Why did you get one and what type? How did you find a piercer and where? Do you have any other suggestions? And that question everybody ask, what was the pain?
i'm on the fence about getting one also i've known a few who have them and chatted here and on a few other sites about them , to me it's about going spreading my legs and trusting the person with the poker . i have a chat friend here that says he will do it just have to travel some to get there .

This post was edited