I wish

I have very fair skin. Sunburn and I are old friends so outdoor naked doesn't work f or me I would need spf 90 if they made it. I miss the presence of others and am home nude only, anybody have a solution?

This topic was edited
RE:I wish

i would go online and fine the nudist resorts in your area and click on they're websites most have them and pictures of the grounds , most nudist activities center around the pool area but most have shady areas where you can set up a chair or lounger and enjoy being nude outdoors. most have clubhouses where you can mingle too or covered hot tubs and hopefully you can take a quick dip in the pool.

This post was edited

I have very fair skin. Sunburn and I are old friends so outdoor naked doesn't work f or me I would need spf 90 if they made it. I midd the presence of others and am home nude only, anybody have a solution?

SPF 100 sunscreen is readily available. Have you tried it?

This post was edited

I'm very pale also, but can do okay with serious sunblock. Do you have a private enough area where you could be outdoors naked at night? It's an awesome way to spend a peaceful summer evening. If you have any nudist resorts nearby you can go to one and have a cover-up available for the sun. Most have shaded areas where you could join other nudists who like some shade. Most also have a clubhouse where you can spend indoors time chatting with others.

Have you tried "Meetup"? It's a site for people to meet others with similar interests in biking, sports, travel, etc. (including naturism). I joined in my area and there are at least three groups that get together for nude gatherings. Some, as you can imagine, are geared towards pool parties, but others are for nude gatherings inside people's homes. Maybe give this a try. Good luck!

This post was edited

My wife has similar problems and her solutions are, depending on the circumstances, a big sun hat, a suitable umbrella and/or a shaded verandah. She has not used suncream for several years.

This post was edited