Naked haircuts?

I just saw an article online about the growing popularity of barbershops in Brazil that allow men to get their haircut while nude. A small chain of shops is offering it and it is so popular that they stay open until 2am! Other shops are already imitating the practice !

This topic was edited
RE:Naked haircuts?

I'm in! lol
I've actually done naked haircuts with a couple of buddies. I'm not a barber, but I'm damn good at cutting and styling hair! Doing it naked...client AND stylist...is just the best!

This post was edited

I've had nude cuts in four cities, LA, FTL, LV (has moved to Denver area), Tulsa. I've heard but not found them in Orlando and Dallas. I've posted pics of getting them done.

This post was edited

Maybe they need some stylish haircut (also) on their pubic hair? Just a thought...

This post was edited

https://www.vice.com/en/article/epvz5m/rise-of-nudist-barbershops

This post was edited

I had one in Ft. Lauderdale. The barber also does body grooming but I didn't get any.

This post was edited

I've had nude cuts in four cities, LA, FTL, LV (has moved to Denver area), Tulsa. I've heard but not found them in Orlando and Dallas. I've posted pics of getting them done.

Where are the pictures?
You have 92 pages of pictures on your profile page.

This post was edited

Sounds like the best way to me!

This post was edited

Sounds like the best way to me!

Have you ever had a nude haircut?

This post was edited

This is so interesting. I visit many of the places that posters say they've had nude haircuts. And I've wished to have one, but didn't even know to inquire. So I'll do a little more investigating.

This post was edited

I've had nude cuts in four cities, LA, FTL, LV (has moved to Denver area), Tulsa. I've heard but not found them in Orlando and Dallas. I've posted pics of getting them done.Where are the pictures?You have 92 pages of pictures on your profile page.

Those that are 'friends' and 'certified' have seen them.

This post was edited