RE:Naked haircuts?

I've had nude cuts in four cities, LA, FTL, LV (has moved to Denver area), Tulsa. I've heard but not found them in Orlando and Dallas. I've posted pics of getting them done.Where are the pictures?You have 92 pages of pictures on your profile page.Those that are 'friends' and 'certified' have seen them.

I have no intention of giving a picture of my drivers license to the moderators so I guess I am out of luck.

This post was edited

This is so interesting. I visit many of the places that posters say they've had nude haircuts. And I've wished to have one, but didn't even know to inquire. So I'll do a little more investigating.

If you are ever going to Fort Lauderdale , let me know and I will send you a link.

This post was edited

I have a friend who cuts hair in a salon and on his days off (Sunday, Monday) he does male only nude haircuts and manscaping at his home. Nudity is required (he is nude). He has a locker type room where you undress when you enter so everyone is nude while getting, or waiting for their haircut. He only offers dry cutting (no shaving or waxing) but will cut any or all of your body hair in front of the other customers. Because of his job in the salon, he is very selective of who he services to make sure it stays discrete.

This post was edited

I think I'd still want to wear a cloth.
I don't want cut hair getting caught in my chest hair.

This post was edited

I think I'd still want to wear a cloth.I don't want cut hair getting caught in my chest hair.

I was covered by a smock.
Pictures on his website show some customers with one and others without.

This post was edited

SMH - I have just one question. Why? Why would I put on clothes to go to a barbershop to take off my clothes to get a haircut for what could be a little as 15-30 minutes to put my clothes back on and go home and maybe take them off again.

Sounds like a front for something else.

This post was edited

SMH - I have just one question. Why? Why would I put on clothes to go to a barbershop to take off my clothes to get a haircut for what could be a little as 15-30 minutes to put my clothes back on and go home and maybe take them off again.Sounds like a front for something else.

Yes, this stuff always sounds suspect or just a fantasy for most. A Second hand story from the gullible.

Lorna cuts my hair at home.

This post was edited