Naturism resort December

Hi !

I am looking for a naturism resort for December around Europe !

Do you have any ideas ?

This topic was edited
RE:Naturism resort December

Only that it would have to be in Spain or Portugal.

This post was edited

Spain and Portugal might be too cold in December your better looking a bit further south, some of the Greek islands or the Canaries would be a better bet.

This post was edited

Spain and Portugal might be too cold in December your better looking a bit further south, some of the Greek islands or the Canaries would be a better bet.

Are the Greek islands warmer than Spain and Portugal?
They are about the same latitude and further from the Gulf Stream.

This post was edited

Some of the southern isles like Crete have winter sun. Warm enough for naturism.

This post was edited

Hi try Charco del Palo in Lanzarote, its always warm in the Canaries

This post was edited

Hi try Charco del Palo in Lanzarote, its always warm in the Canaries

And very nude friendly from what I have read.

This post was edited

Some of the southern isles like Crete have winter sun. Warm enough for naturism.

I recently returned from a 10 day cruise in the western Mediterranean and had some nude time on our private balcony every day when we had some daylight hours not in port. It was plenty warm enough, but didn't know that it still would be a few weeks later.

This post was edited

Now you do.

This post was edited

Hi try Charco del Palo in Lanzarote, its always warm in the CanariesAnd very nude friendly from what I have read.

From experience of living there for a month every year, its a naturist village, how more nude friendly can you get?

This post was edited

Hi try Charco del Palo in Lanzarote, its always warm in the CanariesAnd very nude friendly from what I have read.From experience of living there for a month every year, its a naturist village, how more nude friendly can you get?

I was referring to the Canaries in general not just the resort.

This post was edited