Some new Montana nudist venues

I will post links to the new venues on our website when I update the directory page on oasis33.com

Lolo Hot springs has brought back Nudie Night on Sunday nights from 9:00 p.m. till midnight. I don't believe it's posted on their website, so call them to confirm before going. And I have no idea what the rates are but I suppose it's probably a small day fee.

There is a new non-landed club in Western Montana, I believe they're calling themselves the Montana Naturist Association. Not to be confused with the MNO Montana naturist organization, which is now closed. .... Incidentally the Montana Naturist Association is more easily found on a Yahoo search than Google.

There are some others trying to promote some impromptu nudist venues around the state of Montana, I will post the links to those news articles as well on the nudist directory page on our website, I hope to have that finished and back up shortly.

Generally we only hear about nudist venues closing so it's nice to hear others are stepping up to fill the void.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.