Does anyone know of any investors for nudists bed and breakfast

I have found the most amazing place for a clothing optional bed and breakfast it has an indoor 15 deep 15 ft deep pool jacuzzi sauna eight bedrooms for bathrooms rose gardens and it is amazing I am looking for either an investor that works with nudist projects or a partner that can do funding and I will do running. I did have a smaller bed and .breakfast in Las Vegas for a while so I know the business and I've been a nudist since I was about 16 I have another profile on here called Earth goddess Carla that has all of my pictures from all the way back because I haven't been able to get certified on here yet and I do have new pictures too I'm also open to business zoom calls I just don't want to lose this beautiful property because it's going to go fast and I want to get it open for the winter

This topic was edited
RE:Does anyone know of any investors for nudists bed and breakfast

I have found the most amazing place for a clothing optional bed and breakfast it has an indoor 15 deep 15 ft deep pool jacuzzi sauna eight bedrooms for bathrooms rose gardens and it is amazing I am looking for either an investor that works with nudist projects or a partner that can do funding and I will do running. I did have a smaller bed and .breakfast in Las Vegas for a while so I know the business and I've been a nudist since I was about 16 I have another profile on here called Earth goddess Carla that has all of my pictures from all the way back because I haven't been able to get certified on here yet and I do have new pictures too I'm also open to business zoom calls I just don't want to lose this beautiful property because it's going to go fast and I want to get it open for the winter

I asked a question about starting one myself a few weeks ago, no one answered. Looks like not much of a market for it?

This post was edited
RE:Does anyone know of any investors for nudists bed and breakfast

Sounds like a sound investment. Ive recently been left a fortune by a Nigerian princess I had no idea I was related to and have need to diversify.

This post was edited