Account deletion/Closing account

How can I delete my account? Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

This topic was edited
RE:Account deletion/Closing account

On your home page you'll find settings at the bottom left hand corner. Click on it and go the account tab. At that bottom is the option to close/delete your account. Good luck.

This post was edited

I'm only keeping my account to communicate with some of the men here. If I'm on cam naked I'm on nonshy.com. It's a much more open camping environment.

This post was edited

Pretty much the same thing here. Since I am a certified lifetime member, I won't delete the account, just scale it way back and probably won't visit it as often

This post was edited

Pretty much the same thing here. Since I am a certified lifetime member, I won't delete the account, just scale it way back and probably won't visit it as often

Seems like you've already scaled back quite a bit. Please keep us in the loop about your nude adventures.

This post was edited

Nonshy is a good alternative, and I've also gotten friends' contact info. That way I can move on when TN shuts down.

This post was edited

Seems like you've already scaled back quite a bit. Please keep us in the loop about your nude adventures.
I probably won't be posting much if at all. God forbid that I say something terrible. The only reason that I am not deleting the account is that I have invested in a lifetime membership and if this site does get straightened up I don't want to have to re join and pay again, although if it does not get straightened up I suspect this site's days are numbered..

This post was edited

Seems like you've already scaled back quite a bit. Please keep us in the loop about your nude adventures.I probably won't be posting much if at all. God forbid that I say something terrible. The only reason that I am not deleting the account is that I have invested in a lifetime membership and if this site does get straightened up I don't want to have to re join and pay again, although if it does not get straightened up I suspect this site's days are numbered..

Plus if you leave, all your history is deleted and you can't get it back if you resume your activity.

This post was edited

Did I miss a memo that said that truenudists was shutting down? With a recent update and related problems, it seems to be an ongoing site.

I just looked at nonshy and have some concerns. All users must be certified there and, though being an open nudist is one of my goals in life, the business environment does not readily accept open nudists. Yes, this is a sad comment on acceptance of clothes freedom but I prefer to preserve business (and some personal) relationships by staying under the nudist-detection radar.

This post was edited

Seems like you've already scaled back quite a bit. Please keep us in the loop about your nude adventures.I probably won't be posting much if at all. God forbid that I say something terrible. The only reason that I am not deleting the account is that I have invested in a lifetime membership and if this site does get straightened up I don't want to have to re join and pay again, although if it does not get straightened up I suspect this site's days are numbered..Plus if you leave, all your history is deleted and you can't get it back if you resume your activity.

At this rate, who exactly will be left to read anyone's 'history'?

This post was edited

Did I miss a memo that said that truenudists was shutting down? With a recent update and related problems, it seems to be an ongoing site.
There are no announcements about TN shutting down. These factors however concern me: 1) 2006 site infrastructure is outdated with no apparent updates; 2) forum and general volume of activity has precipitiously declined and 3) credit card company policies are impacting the host's bottom line spurring as yet undefined actions and changes 4) with an "F" rating in Better Business Bureau, inconsistent policing of pictures and heavy-handed moderation in chat room, there's very little oxygen of good will to draw from.

This post was edited