Nude Year's Resolutions 2024

Nude. Most of these won't kick in until May.
Be nude outside at some point every month of the year, Made it every month except January in 2023.
Start the pool filter nude every day unless we have overnight company.
Be nude in the house and pool enclosure whenever it is warm enough and we don't have company. Strip as soon as I get home and dress just before I leave.
Drive nude more often,
Spend a consecutive 4 days and 5 nights nude.

Involving less clothing.
Do a thorough clean out of my clothing supply and get rid of anything I don't use.
Now that I have only 5" shorts, gradually transition to even shorter, 3 or 4"

What are yours?

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Year's Resolutions 2024

Years ago I made a resolution to avoid new-year resolutions and so far I haven't broken it. :-)

A guy on YouTube by the name of CGPGrey has some interesting videos, one of which is the idea of going with themes instead of resolutions. Easier to keep going beyond that depressing fail that inevitably happens on January 3rd so perhaps more effective in the end...

This post was edited

Years ago I made a resolution to avoid new-year resolutions and so far I haven't broken it. :-)A guy on YouTube by the name of CGPGrey has some interesting videos, one of which is the idea of going with themes instead of resolutions. Easier to keep going beyond that depressing fail that inevitably happens on January 3rd so perhaps more effective in the end...

I made 5 nude year's resolutions last year. 3 I achieved, gym, haircut, and drive.
One is on this year's list, 100 hours.
One has been deferred, stay at a resort.

This post was edited

Simple ones like be smooth all year, spend at least 5 minutes nude outside every day.

Second one sounds challenging where you live.

This post was edited