friendly nudist resorts in Europe

Hello everybody,
I would like to ask you for some recommendations about nudist destinations/resorts in Europe that are family friendly. Would be interesting for me and my boyfriend which is a nudist too. I am from Germany and as nudity is not a big deal here we don't have the culture of specific nudist resorts. Would be great if the place would be more close to nature, not too artificial and big. But it's not a must. I am looking forward to your replies and wish all of you a nice week.

This topic was edited
RE:friendly nudist resorts in Europe

Wo soll es denn hingehen? Falls Suedfrankreich, kann ich dieses empfehlen. War da ein paarmal mit einer Freundin und ihrem Sohn, als der noch juenger war.
https://www.leserignannature.com/
Gruesse, Fab

This post was edited

Hallo fab,
vielen Dank fr den Tipp. Wir sind da rtlich gesehen nicht festgelegt. Ich wrde nur gern die Mglichkeit haben, den ganzen Urlaub nackt zu verbringen und das ist hier in Deutschland dann doch weniger mglich. Das Camp sieht jedenfalls schon gut aus. Danke und Gre Gorgey

This post was edited

We have been going to Koversada for several years. It is on the Istrian peninsula, the town of Vrsar. A wonderful place to relax. Possibly other campsites in Croatia - Valalta, Solaris

This post was edited

I would recommand Vera Playa Club Hotel in Spain. It is nudist hotel located directly on nude beach. Valalata in Croatia is also very nice and I have experience also with Vritomartis resort in Greece. If you need any information about any location mentioned, please dont hesitate to ask :-)

This post was edited

I can recommend Euronat in France, close to Bordeaux. Relaxed atmosphere, a market square, a nice beach, lots of activities.

Und man spricht ein bisschen Deutsch ;)

This post was edited

Thank you for your reply. I will check out those places. Didn't know that there are nudist places in Croatia too.

This post was edited

For me the best is La Jenny www.lajenny.fr
Same style as Montalivet but modern.

This post was edited

Of course La Jenny and Montalivet is a place more close to nature, not artificial and not big.
Albert Lecoq started european naturism in Montalivet.

This post was edited

I visited all the Croatian campsites and I liked Valalta the most because of the multitude of activities, if you like peace, quiet and nature, you should like the neighboring Koversada more, but I heard disturbing news about the increasing number of textiles in Koversada.

This post was edited

Ill be travelling from Spain this summer and looking to stay on nudist sites so this has been helpful. LaJenny looks good.

This post was edited