RE:friendly nudist resorts in Europe

Thank you so much to everybody for your interesting recommendations. It's really hard to find a matching place if you are not a big fan of club vacations and if you're more into places that are close to nature and less touristy. It's kind of sad that we almost don't have any of those places here in Germany so thank you again for your suggestions all over Europe.

This post was edited

It's kind of sad that we almost don't have any of those places here in Germany

This answer surprised me, so what can I say about only one official naturist center in Poland? If you care more about nature and nature, you can take a chance on Koversada, because it is really beautiful, but the infrastructure is quite outdated. Alternatively, I can also recommend the Solaris campsite, in its final part the nature is very impressive, the beaches are nice and the infrastructure is better than in Koversada. Among smaller campsites with beautiful and wild nature, I also recommend the "Nudist" campsite on the island of Hvar, Bunculuka on the island of Krk, Baldarin on the island of Cres and the Kanegra campsite on the border with Slovenia. In Germany, I really like the FKK Ostsee campsite, although I haven't been there because the weather is unpredictable.

This post was edited

We do not have nudist resorts in Germany. We have campsites, like Rosenfelder Strand. Nobody invested yet in nudist resorts. Also the german policy, to have almost no nudist commerzialisation. And I think the german weather plays also a role. It would be to risky to build up a german nudist resort. Could be that nobody visits it, because of the rain.

This post was edited

I think there is some sort of spa north of Frankfurt in the Taunusgebirge where nudity is accepted. At least, there used to be.

This post was edited

Yes we have a lot of spas. But since the 2010s nudity is only allowed in the sauna and under the shower or cooling bath afterwards.

This post was edited

Thanks for the hints of the croatian resorts. These are definitely on my bucket list. Solaris sounds good.

This post was edited

you can check this site https://www.nakedwanderings.com/ made by a Belgian couple who are travelling naked around the world and are sharing their experiences!

This post was edited

Thank you so much for this recommendation. I already saw a few of the YouTube videos this couple presented because my boyfriend forwarded them to me. Nice that I was reminded of them by you!

This post was edited