Constantly deleting photos

I am a certified member and almost every picture I post is deleted. Fully clothed, nude but no genitals, back of my head, no rhyme or reason. Finally one of my naked backside was approved. But not the back of my head!? WHY would I ever want to be a paying member?? Why are you deleting all of my photos? Who do I contact or what do I do to fix this? Does anyone know how to contact the management?

This topic was edited
RE:Constantly deleting photos

Welcome to TN. I think many of us experience our pictures getting deleted. I see 90% of the photos I post disappear. Its so persistent and so prevalent among so many users, Im convinced its software doing the deleting. But youre right. Were paying to be part of this site, yet our content is being removed. Not something I would have paid into had I know previously.

This post was edited

I am a certified member and almost every picture I post is deleted. Fully clothed, nude but no genitals, back of my head, no rhyme or reason. Finally one of my naked backside was approved. But not the back of my head!? WHY would I ever want to be a paying member?? Why are you deleting all of my photos? Who do I contact or what do I do to fix this? Does anyone know how to contact the management?

When you upload pictures, leave the page open for a minute or two when you get the "upload complete" message. See if that helps.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Same problem here. If there are different rules that are being used to judge the pix than what are posted, then fine --- publish them and let us know. But when the rules are clearly being followed and the photos are deleted, even with multiple attempts, that is really frustrating.

This post was edited

Update- I have photos! A moderator emailed me about one picture being outside the rules and I emailed back about the problem with the others. He was nice and said he would approve my acceptable pictures if he saw them, and he did apparently. He said there are four of them who approve the pictures. Glad to have made progress. Im not sure how this all works but there seems to be human intervention.

This post was edited

Congratulations!!

This post was edited

Update- I have photos! A moderator emailed me about one picture being outside the rules and I emailed back about the problem with the others. He was nice and said he would approve my acceptable pictures if he saw them, and he did apparently. He said there are four of them who approve the pictures. Glad to have made progress. Im not sure how this all works but there seems to be human intervention.

Yes. The inconsistency is part of the problem. What one moderator finds OK another doesn't, and I'm not talking about subtle differences. One was consistent with the idea that a "partial face" is required while another said that there needed to be whole face. Neither of those pix included genitals in them. More consistency, both in how the rules are interpreted and how they are applied, would be a good thing.

This post was edited

this is ridiculous.
every day I have pic and videos deleted...
and they are normal photos. Here has many sexy photos of women and couples that they don't delete

This post was edited