The cull started

We've said many times that prolonged inactivity, especially from new group members will result in those members being expelled from the group.

My first Purge of members started today, I must say it is very satisfying deleting those folk who join and lurk in the back contributing nothing... pack your bags, you're out of here!

They can't complain they weren't told.

I will not be expelling the ladies who ask me to post photos of them even if they remain quiet for the rest of the time, I am monitoring Likes and pics and topic engagement, but let's say you like 1 photo on day 1 of your membership here and do nothing else... well, I may well expel you!

Hoping to encourage active participation and keep this a small exclusive group.
Richie x

This topic was edited
RE:The cull started

Sounds like a really good plan to me. Too bad the other groups on TN wont do the same thing; we could make a big dent in the dead beats. Go Richie!!

This post was edited

Oh well. I culled for years and participation never increased. Even to this topic you have a total of 1 (one) reply. Maye you'll do better, contact people, talk to them, convince them... As a mod, I was spending more energy on creating content, typing up stuff and uploading pics... Probably a bad choice.

This post was edited

I believe the (only) one response is because Richie explained it well enough, and we regulars know - also from your topic entries on the subject - why the culling is necessary. I know the job is time consuming and one has to possess the patience, energy, and dedication to handle ENL. I commend you, Flora, and the other mods, and now Richie. I love being a member of our wonderful Elegant Nudist Ladies, and feel privileged to be. Love from Frogett aka Mary Anne

This post was edited

Hell I do that with friends and groups that I have not seen any activity from for months. So many groups have lost there mods and you can not get away from it. Not to mention that some people are only here for a short time and then dont want there membership anymore.

Thank you for the dirty part of being a mod !

This post was edited

Cull paused.
Site update has caused an error accepting our rejecting new members or deleting old inactive members, so you're spared, for now.
Error reported a number of times.
Will advise when the cull resumes.
Slightly miffed Richie x

This post was edited

Cull paused.Site update has caused an error accepting or rejecting new members or deleting old inactive members, so you're spared, for now.Error reported a number of times.Will advise when the cull resumes.Slightly miffed Richie x

This post was edited

Perhaps when they've fixed it you'll be the opposite of miffed, Richie. I don't think a true antonym has been defined, however, for 'miffed'. May I suggest 'muffed'?

This post was edited

This site can be annoying at times; its especially so when youre working to make it better and the site wont cooperate. Its almost acting like a politician!! ;-/ LOL

This post was edited

Oh thats funny a naked politician ! Whos not doing something wrong ! Lol

This post was edited

Perhaps when they've fixed it you'll be the opposite of miffed, Richie. I don't think a true antonym has been defined, however, for 'miffed'. May I suggest 'muffed'?

I was more thinking I'd be unmiffed... or demiffed maybe.

This post was edited