Sort friends by last loginproblem?

Excuse me if this has been asked elsewhere, but the last week or maybe two, this sorting feature is off kilter. It shows the same folks all the time as recent sign-ons but leaves off friends who are definitely online. Is anyone else experiencing this? Is the Team doing anything about it?

My premium just expired the other day. Between this glitch; the hyper-prudish, automatic scrubbing of any word denoting a blood relationship; and some mods who make up rules out of nowhere (bouncing me from the chat because I heart-ed a photo that was innocent but that they didnt like for some capricious reason), Im likely not going to renew. For whatever thats worth.

This topic was edited
RE:Sort friends by last loginproblem?

That seems to be an ongoing problem. So is the "sorting by distance" feature in the chatroom.

This post was edited

Remember what you were doing in 2006? That's when the site owners were busy updating the infrastructure to True Nudists. We're still living in that era of technology on this site. Someone born that year may be graduating high school soon, but don't expect much else to be relevant or functional if it hasn't been updated since then.

This post was edited

I don't mind whatever level of technology the site runs on, as long as it actually functions

This post was edited

I dont know if I am blessed or just lucky, but my newish Mac tablet works well & my HP notebook with the 27 inch monitor hookup works even better. Good luck with your equipment.

This post was edited

My premium just expired the other day. Between this glitch; the hyper-prudish, automatic scrubbing of any word denoting a blood relationship; and some mods who make up rules out of nowhere (bouncing me from the chat because I heart-ed a photo that was innocent but that they didnt like for some capricious reason), Im likely not going to renew. For whatever thats worth.

You'd be wise not to renew, and instead move to nonshy.
Since the automated censorship came in I can no longer edit my profile. That's when I learned of nonshy, and since moving there I haven't looked back. No mods on a power trip, no censorship. Up to 100 profile pics with no restriction. And the owner is a software engineer so everything works, and there's even a section to suggest software features! Totally different vibe to here; friendly, fun, and positive, in fact just how nudism is in the real world.

This post was edited