Dakota hot springs - Penrose CO

Anyone here been to Dakota hot springs (formerly The Well) in Penrose, CO? I was wondering if they have lockable lockers or somewhere to store my wallet, iPhone and keys. I'll be on my motorcycle and have nowhere to lock them up.

Thanks
Dave

This topic was edited
RE: Dakota hot springs - Penrose CO

I know this is an old post, but for those interested...There are no lockers at DHS because they aren't needed. While it's been awhile since I've been there (I moved to Illinois), I used to be there quite frequently. As with just about every naturist venue I've been to, I have never felt the need to lock anything up there. The facility isn't that large, and everyone tends to get to know everyone. Your stuff is safe on/under your lounge chair. For those that haven't been since the new owners took over several years ago (and renamed it Dakota), many improvements have been made. It's a much nicer place now.John

This post was edited
RE: Dakota hot springs - Penrose CO

I really enjoy DHP. !. Its close to home- less than an hour away. 2. The people I have met are fun and open to many ideas and ways of living. 3. Over the last couple of years they have been slowly improving the facilities as funds allow. 4. They always make me feel welcome.

This post was edited