Nude household rules

I've come across households which have a no-shoes-inside policy, but has anyone grown up in/come across households which go further? I could imagine a household "rule" about doing dirty chores in minimal clothing to save on laundry or ones that think things like pajamas frivolous... something like that. Plenty of people can speak to being "raised nudist" but their stories are all about self-assurance & comfort. I'm curious if there are any pro-nudity household rules out there.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude household rules

i'm nude at home depending on weather if it's warm spring/summer i'm nude inside and out back if cold i'm usually in a t shirt but bottomless some call it donald duck . sister is usually clothed to some extent but will wander nude occasionally .

This post was edited

oh and the raised nude people interesting those who say that most often have blank profiles , no pictures or dressed. i wish i had been raised in a nudist enviroment i did go nude some at home mainly from bath to bedroom but when i became a nudist back in the mid 80's i embraced it .

This post was edited

A male couple on another board posted that when they retired, they got rid of most of their clothes, moved what they had left to the laundry room, gave away their dressers and took out their closet. They then agreed that no clothing would be worn or kept anywhere in the house except the laundry room.
Another male couple on still another board posted that there was never any clothing in their summer cabin. When they got there, they locked their clothes in the car and left them there until they went home or into town.

This post was edited

Someone on another board once said that the earth was flat and was pulled through space by a team of giant shaved warthogs. He also said that the farther you moved towards the centre of the disc, people wore less and less clothing. In fact the people in the inner ring as he told it were always naked because of the lack of laundry rooms and also that the closet hadnt been invented.

This post was edited

Ok . . . on that last response, Stevie gets two extra points for originality. The final answer of moving to the center of the disc with no laundry is truly the best response to the endless questions of who has the least clothes. Stevie . . . you have earned one exceptionally large bow to the audience!! Now, can we please move on?

This post was edited

Ok . . . on that last response, Stevie gets two extra points for originality. The final answer of moving to the center of the disc with no laundry is truly the best response to the endless questions of who has the least clothes. Stevie . . . you have earned one exceptionally large bow to the audience!! Now, can we please move on?

Well moving on is another story, if you move out from the inner rim the tribes are separated by the inch of their speedos. The two inch tribe want nothing to do with the three inch tribe but they both think the thong lot are just whistling at the moon. The ones even further out who all wear board shorts are considered puritanical and have no friends.

The discs solely male mating habits remain an utter mystery as women live on a globe with all the normal thinking men.

This post was edited

Ok . . . on that last response, Stevie gets two extra points for originality. The final answer of moving to the center of the disc with no laundry is truly the best response to the endless questions of who has the least clothes. Stevie . . . you have earned one exceptionally large bow to the audience!! Now, can we please move on?Well moving on is another story, if you move out from the inner rim the tribes are separated by the inch of their speedos. The two inch tribe want nothing to do with the three inch tribe but they both think the thong lot are just whistling at the moon. The ones even further out who all wear board shorts are considered puritanical and have no friends.The discs solely male mating habits remain an utter mystery as women live on a globe with all the normal thinking men.
A greater mystery is how do the disc's expect to continue of they only mate with men. Perhaps they will adopt. That worked for a while for the Shakers who didn't mate at all.

This post was edited