Who actually answers/opens the door naked? How and what happened?

I have opened the door naked on many occasions. Although never when a stranger was at my door and I never placed my body in the open where anyone outside would see my body. I hide my body behind the door because of the stupid indecency laws around here. Although I doubt that I would get in trouble if anyone saw my body through my front door. I just do not push the issue and try to get along. Most people that know me, know that I am a nudist/naturist and either do not care or tolerate my often lack of clothing.

This topic was edited
RE:Who actually answers/opens the door naked? How and what happened?

Well said RaveChlyde. I tend to be in the same position. I was considering the the thought of answering the door while using it to block me and mentioning that I am a naturist. If they are ok with it the. Stepping out from behind the door. If they are not then I would remain in position.

This post was edited

In 9 of 10 cases an undexpected knock on the door is someone you don't want to talk with but may feel obligated to answer anyway such as a neighbor in need. The leaning look of an exposed head and chest is an effective way to say "Hey I'm naked and that's likely awkward for you, so you can go on your way sooner than later unless I welcome you in immediately (like a familiar neighbor) or offer to put a robe on." I wish I were always naked when sales or religious prostelitizers stop by.

This post was edited

I have opened the door nude for only one person, a non-nudist neighbor who knows that I am a nudist and is fine with it. At my back door when I am sure there's nobody else looking on. It's not something I do routinely, but now that weather is nice I will be nude around the house and in the back yard. So it's a matter of convenience and he's fine with the arrangement.

This post was edited

I have opened the door nude for only one person, a non-nudist neighbor who knows that I am a nudist and is fine with it. At my back door when I am sure there's nobody else looking on. It's not something I do routinely, but now that weather is nice I will be nude around the house and in the back yard. So it's a matter of convenience and he's fine with the arrangement.

This post was edited

I also having shorts near the door to put on in case I have to go out the front. Just because, it can be tricky with the law on how much "indecent" exposure one can get away with.

This post was edited