Technical glitches after the update

It looks like there is a new server for this site. I first noticed full frontal nudes on the log in page and the stupid censoring of family related words is gone.
It sounds like some of the moderators of the groups are having trouble approving new members. One thing I have noticed is I can not edit or update any of the text boxes on my profile.
Anyone else run into this? If I click the box, it becomes surrounded with a blue outline, but there is no way to scroll down or expand the box that I know of.
I see there is a "Locked by certification" icon on the top and in order to unlock it, I have to revoke my certification. I don't want to revoke my certification and redo the whole process every time I want to edit or update my profile.
I would appreciate any help.

This topic was edited
RE:Technical glitches after the update

The only thing you shouldn't be able to change without revoking your certification is your Gender (Man, Women, Transgender, Other). Everything else is editable.

John aka CoBeachbum

This post was edited
RE:Technical glitches after the update

Can't change your username either

The only thing you shouldn't be able to change without revoking your certification is your Gender (Man, Women, Transgender, Other). Everything else is editable.John aka CoBeachbum

This post was edited