It seems like lately "Nudeyrudy_....... "and "Notclothed__..... "with a combination of letters and numbers are popular usernames for the fakes.

I feel sorry for any legitimate members with those names. It is as if the spam bots take a name and add to it. I have had 6 friend requests from "Nudeyrudy__......... " members in the past 2 weeks, rejected them all.

This topic was edited
RE:It seems like lately "Nudeyrudy_....... "and "Notclothed__..... "with a combination of letters and numbers are popular usernames for the fakes.

I feel sorry for any legitimate members with those names. It is as if the spam bots take a name and add to it. I have had 6 friend requests from "Nudeyrudy__......... " members in the past 2 weeks, rejected them all.

"Nudeyrudy_(XX0000)" (Two Letters / Four Numbers), is a default name given to those that don't choose their username, and are given a randomly generated one from TN. If they aren't certified, it's a fairly good indicator that it's a bot, newly generated, or otherwise fake-profile.

This post was edited
RE:It seems like lately "Nudeyrudy_....... "and "Notclothed__..... "with a combination of letters and numbers are popular usernames for the fakes.

I used to accept everyone as a friend I can see now that was a mistake, though it seemed like a good idea at the time. I am inundated with requests from young women I have no reason to chat with.

This post was edited