Trail of Clothing?

Is anyone else so eager to undress when you get home that you remove your clothes when walking through the house, leave them there and pick them up later?
I used to do that, especially when getting home from work or an evening meeting or rehearsal.
Now, by the time I get home, I am usually only wearing shorts in warm weather, so 1 item doesn't leave much of a trail!

This topic was edited
RE:Trail of Clothing?

No trail since the work to go back and pick is unwanted but definitely a pile in one spot. Example yesterday went to an event where there were smokers and the smoke was all in my clothing couldn't get out of them fast enough when I got inside. There is a big pile of shirt pants and hoodie today right where I threw them off.

Another plus to clothes free life skin doesn't hold fumes to the degree cloths does.

This post was edited

No trail since the work to go back and pick is unwanted but definitely a pile in one spot. Example yesterday went to an event where there were smokers and the smoke was all in my clothing couldn't get out of them fast enough when I got inside. There is a big pile of shirt pants and hoodie today right where I threw them off.Another plus to clothes free life skin doesn't hold fumes to the degree cloths does.

I remember when I worked bingo when smoking was allowed, I was under orders from my wife to go straight to basement, take all my clothes off and put them in the wash and then take a shower before I did anything else. This was well before I spent much time nude at home.

This post was edited

Thankfully skin doesnt hold or carry some smell quite as much as clothing does.

This post was edited

I tend to start my nude time in the hot tub. The pile of clothes will be nearby until I get out. They then go down the chute to the laundry.

This post was edited

I often start to undress as I am getting out of my car when still in the garage but I do just leave my clothes in the bedroom.
Most mornings I go for an early 4km walk and often have the shorts and shirt off before I get in the front door but at least the front of the house is quite sheltered and private.

This post was edited

My ex-wife used to be pretty bad about it. She would walk through the door and get naked on her way to shower. Cute; but the problem was: she wouldn't pick up afterwards. So there was a trail of clothes through the corridor that used to drive me crazy.

The solution was actually simple. I bought a foldable hamper that I left by the front door. And I told her I was very happy about her staying naked after coming home; but "please pretty please with sugar on top...toss your clothes in the hamper before heading to the bathroom." LOL!!

This post was edited

99% of the time, we enter the house through the garage. We walk through the laundry room before we get into the entry way of the house. Typically, I'm already naked, having driven home that way. My wife will remove some clothing so by the time we walk through the laundry room, she's just got to remove her shoes and top.

On that 1% of the time, we enter from the front door, we cross the entry into the laundry room, and we make the detour and drop our clothes in the laundry bin. I have the habit of draping clothes here and there. I've slipped on something to run a errand and since they aren't soiled, I'll drape them on the family room couch or on a chair in the office. I can go 2-3 days without ever putting clothes on again, so I save those I wore momentarily for the next time.

No trails of clothes in this house. My wife won't stand for it! haha

This post was edited

No trail of clothing here, either. If an errand or something requires clothing, thats how it goes. But on the return trip, its a stop by the clothes hamper in the closet for depositing the items if soiled. Like AndyDi said, if it wasnt soiled from an hours use, then its laid out for the next outing. Might as well save some washing & folding wear and tear while we can. It really makes it a lot easier, too.

This post was edited

99% of the time, we enter the house through the garage. We walk through the laundry room before we get into the entry way of the house. Typically, I'm already naked, having driven home that way. My wife will remove some clothing so by the time we walk through the laundry room, she's just got to remove her shoes and top.On that 1% of the time, we enter from the front door, we cross the entry into the laundry room, and we make the detour and drop our clothes in the laundry bin. I have the habit of draping clothes here and there. I've slipped on something to run a errand and since they aren't soiled, I'll drape them on the family room couch or on a chair in the office. I can go 2-3 days without ever putting clothes on again, so I save those I wore momentarily for the next time.No trails of clothes in this house. My wife won't stand for it! haha

A male couple on another board had access to the garage and outside from the laundry room. When they retired they got rid most of their clothes, moved what they kept to the laundry room and agreed that no clothes would be worn or kept anywhere in the house except the laundry room.

This post was edited

Though I admit that my wife and I have too many clothes, we didn't get rid of most of them when we retired. Some of the clothing I keep is purely for sentimental reasons. My girls, my wife or my grandkids gave them to me as gifts. I wear them occasionally but tend to wear the same stuff over and over again.

I have two suits, a sport coat, several dress shirts and a dozen ties, 2 pr of dress shoes. I don't wear these items very often, mostly for funerals. Periodically, we both go through our closet and get rid of clothes we just won't wear again. We donate to a local thrift store. I've seen what appear to me, my donated clothes, around town on occasion.

Another issue is that I've bought clothes to fit my body before I got serious about my diabetes. I have yet to get rid of those clothes and hope I have clothes that actually fit after I donate the clothes that don't. I'd prefer not to go clothes shopping if I can help it.

This post was edited