Nude Beaches and/or Accommodations on Grand Cayman Island -- are there any?

Hello, everyone. I am already quite sure that the answer to my question in the title must be "no". The Cayman Islands are known for being very conservative! But I thought that I would ask here, just in case.

I will be on vacation in the Cayman Islands in June this summer (2024). This is actually a SCUBA diving vacation; for most of the trip we will be on the reef living and sleeping on a live aboard dive boat. But we are planning to arrive a few days early, just in case there are any problems with our flights. We are wondering if there are any nude (or clothing optional) guest houses or other accommodations where we can stay, or if there are any nude beaches where we could spend the day? I found a listing for a beach called Spotter's Bay on one website (https://www.nudeplaces.de/cayman-islands/spotters-bay__east-end). And TrueNudists has a listing for "7 Mile Beach" on Grand Cayman. But I cannot find any current information about either one of these places. Does anyone here know anything about either one of them?

Thank you in advance for any answers.

This topic was edited
RE:Nude Beaches and/or Accommodations on Grand Cayman Island -- are there any?

Search 19.3532, -81.0978 in Google Maps to see where Spotters Bay is located. It is quite secluded. A very few beach walkers approach from the south, and none from the west. I have spent a lot of nude time there, but not in the past few years. Check it out.

This post was edited

Thank you for the information, Bill. We will try to check out Spotters Bay while we are there. Would you know the best way to get there? We have reservations to stay at the Hampton by Hilton - Seven Mile Beach, which is on the complete opposite side of the island. But I think that we could still change those reservations and stay somewhere else. I see that there are a few resorts close to Spotters Bay (e.g., Wyndham Reef Resort and "The Cottages". Would you recommend that we stay at one of these places instead?

This post was edited

I have a time share condo at Morritts, which is just south of the Reef, so I can get to Spotters Bay by walking north along the beach. The east end of the island is much more laid back than the west end, which is what i prefer. If you rent a car, you can stay wherever you like and drive to Spotters Bay. There is a little used dirt road that leads to it. There is a sign on the highway nearby.

Keep in mind that I havet been there for a few years, so things may be different now.

This post was edited

Thanks again, Bill. We have booked a room on Seven Mile Beach. But I am already thinking that the more laid back east side of the island is more our style. So maybe we will rebook. As for Spotter's Bay, I think we will definitely want to check it out. I'll let you know what we find. Either way, thanks for the information!

This post was edited

Im going to be on Grand Cayman in November, and I plan to check it out as well. I hope it still is a secluded spot where I can enjoy a little clothes-free time.

This post was edited