Anyone still nude boating at SML

We are going to be at the lake a few weeks hoping to work on the all over out in a quiet cove. anyone else into nude boat time.

This topic was edited
RE:Anyone still nude boating at SML

Soon heading to SML. Any particular locations that are nude friendly. Or do you just go to un-developed, less occupied coves (hit or miss)?

This post was edited

Benn nude boating all week here, finding a cove the hardest part we go back up in Bull run

This post was edited

No real nudist friendly places on the lake. Wife and I just try to get back in a secluded cove, anchor the boat and spend time sunning and whatever. We go back in the area of BullRun, and have gone over past the damn in coves. Most times when other boats see the cove is ocupied they dont come bother you. Wife just keeps a coverup handy incase they do come close. I am sure we are not the only boaters that go nude. Today I drove the whole time nude about 3 hrs out on the lake. I just sit in the captians seat and wave, cant see anything while I'm seated. Only had the Police boat come back one time asked if everything was good, told them yep and they just said be safe have a good day. Boat was anchored and not undeway and we had no fishing poles in the boat they were just checking as they do.

This post was edited

Was the officer in the police boat aware you were nude & didn't mention it, or had you covered up?

This post was edited

We can see boats coming from a good distance so no we were covered up by the time they got back to us

This post was edited

On the lake Monday 9am hardly anyone out there from the bridge to the dam..

This post was edited