This post was edited
RE: driving nude

WTH ... NO seat belt! LOL

This post was edited

Bumping again, to bury the garbage....

This post was edited

I love driving nude. I've only down it a handful of times, so I still get this fear that I'll be caught by someone (I have a really low car, so that doesn't help). I always make sure I have some clothes to throw on just in case, but I know I'll get over that fear after I'm more comfortable with it. :)

This post was edited

I love to drive nude when ever I can. I also have driven my motorcycle nude on three or four occasions. There is nothing like feeling the warm breeze on your naked skin. If you ever get a chance try it, you will be hooked.

This post was edited

In responce to post number 10:Look she doesn't have any shoes on, how unsafe is that. But she does have her helmet on. Good girl.

This post was edited

I enjoy driving nude during the warm months here. The roof section of my truck can be removed, giving me more access to the sunshine. On one cross country run I got a great tan, except for the tan line made by my wearing a seat belt!No better feeling ever, but a drag whenever I had to stop and refuel. Never had a single problem with either gawkers or police.

This post was edited

I enjoy driving nude on longer trips, when there isn't to many stops, or driving to work at night. It's easy to get used to, as it feels great.

This post was edited

Here in New Jersey you will get a ticket for driving without a shirt.
Bob

This post was edited

I have driven home from Gunnison Beach in NJ nude 3 or 4 times. It's always a slight thrill wondering if someone will pull up beside me who can see down into my vehicle. It hasn't happened yet that I know of. It's about an hour and 40 minute ride from the beach to home.

This post was edited