RE: driving nude

Aus - "... and also exhilarating ... " and in that statement lies the problem!

This post was edited

i will wait for warmer weather to return, to drive nude again

This post was edited

I drive a Chevy, what's a nude.

This post was edited

Aus - "... and also exhilarating ... " and in that statement lies the problem!Must agree with Renebare. That statement sounds like an exhibidiot being turned on sexually.

This post was edited

I almost always drive nude from my mother-in - law's home. major road from NOLA TO airport , 15 or so miles. day/night doesn't matter. heavy traffic on not.

This post was edited

Yes. Long, boring drive from NY to FL. Also drove while nudist older sister sat in passenger seat naked from NY to Toronto. I/We don't do it often, but have done it.

This post was edited

renebare wrote: Aus - "... and also exhilarating ... " and in that statement lies the problem!yes Renebare exhilarating! the warm breeze blowing and the sun adding to the free with nature feeling all over ones body.
and I have 2 hands on the wheel when driving even when driving on the freeway, so I cannot fathom your line of thought and Thomas , If you are so hung up about driving nude keep your comments to yourself and let others share their joy for the activity.

This post was edited

Yes. Long, boring drive from NY to FL. Also drove while nudist older sister sat in passenger seat naked from NY to Toronto. I/We don't do it often, but have done it.Jussame,
Was that Toronto in Canada? How much fun was it getting through customs?
Bob

This post was edited

renebare wrote: Aus - "... and also exhilarating ... " and in that statement lies the problem!yes Renebare exhilarating! the warm breeze blowing and the sun adding to the free with nature feeling all over ones body.
and I have 2 hands on the wheel when driving even when driving on the freeway, so I cannot fathom your line of thought and Thomas , If you are so hung up about driving nude keep your comments to yourself and let others share their joy for the activity.oooh! Censorship! BOO!

This post was edited

Went shopping in the local town, stripped off on the outskirts of the town and drove nude back to the house, as nobody was around I stayed nude , unloaded the car and did mu other chores around the place. Oh what a life
What would have been better if I could have done the shopping nude too..

This post was edited