gay nudist resorts

the other day i was surfing the internet and typed in nudist camps in georgia and came to a gay reort nearby and was impressed with what it had to offer and the ground fees - like $8. a day compared to most at $35 and up at other camps/resorts. i than git on the main site which listed them nationwide and they had one listed in alabama that had several waterfalls i was impressed and most had fees alot cheaper than aanr camps/resorts. if interested google gay nudist camps and it will probably bring it up.

This topic was edited
RE: gay nudist resorts

www.campgayusa.com

This post was edited

nudeinma you need to look again and maybe massachusetts may not but the south seems to have alot of landed clubs, i'm didn't really post this because they were gay camps/resorts but i was more impressed with the amenities and fees, one in florida had a $20. a year membership and $5. a day ground fee, find any aanr camps with those prices and most of the others were just as resonable. i quit going to clubs when the fee went to high i know they have to make a profit but most are ridiculous.

This post was edited
resorts

I'm gonna open a can of worms here(pun intended), but here goes anyway.
why are there gay nudist resorts?
do they welcome nudists, regardless of sexuality, i.e. straights?
would you be offended if they didn't?
are they not really gay resorts that allow nudity?
are there nnudist resorts that dont allow gays?
why not?
does this offend gays?

This post was edited
RE: resorts

Actually, it's not a can of worms for me, but I have only the experience of my home resort to report. Any type of public sexual activity is prohibited, so gay or not gay isn't a really an issue. I know some of the folks I've met there are gay from conversation, just that no one flaunts whatever they are.
Gator1

This post was edited

parkowa when I first postedthe topicI was more relating to the difference in prices and facilitiesand amazedat how nice most ofthe facilities were, I was also amazed how many gay resorts there were in the USA. I imagine that straight folks can visit as well as gays , when I go tothe beach or club all I care about is the sun, pool and hiking trail.

This post was edited

I'm gonna open a can of worms here(pun intended), but here goes anyway.why are there gay nudist resorts? do they welcome nudists, regardless of sexuality, i.e. straights? would you be offended if they didn't? are they not really gay resorts that allow nudity? are there nnudist resorts that dont allow gays? why not? does this offend gays?
One reason is that many AANR resorts don't allow singles or same sex couples. In that instance has nothing to do with any sexual activity. I know most so called "gay " resorts don't inquire about your sexuality so straight singles would have no problem attending. They might inform a hetrosexual couple that they are mostly a "gay" resort so they don't feel uncomfortable but not sure they wouldn't be allowed.

This post was edited

I go to a gay resort on the Russian River in northern California. It has a CO pool and hot tub policy. The owners are married and straight and their official policy is straight friendly. A few straights do come, its a friendly, cozy place in the redwoods and the only CO place in the area. No problems between the gay/lesbians and the straight folk. As far as prices...its been my experience, if you put gay in front of anything (B & B, Hotel, Tours) the price is usually higher.

This post was edited

Frog Meadow in Vermont is a little of this and a little of that. It's for men, but not only gay men. It's B&B and Nudist Resort combined. A place to unwind and not a place to party. Even though summer is short, there are activities and attractions in the area throughout the year.

This post was edited

I'm gonna open a can of worms here(pun intended), but here goes anyway. why are there gay nudist resorts? do they welcome nudists, regardless of sexuality, i.e. straights? would you be offended if they didn't? are they not really gay resorts that allow nudity? are there nnudist resorts that dont allow gays? why not? does this offend gays?

I totally agree,, surely we first be people and people who like to feel comfortable with no cloths on. Surely by indicating gay/str8/and any other minority groups places emphasis on sexuality and not on being nude? And surely the aim of all minority groups is to obtain intergration and not segregation?

This post was edited
cool

changed my username, but it's still me...
thanks for all the really nice, well thought out replies. I was kind of expecting a lot of abuse for some reason(?)
interesting topic for me.
btw, I am straight, broadminded and a solo traveller. I have had trouble getting into only two nude venues in my life;
Kikea B & B near Cairns and the very unfriendy nudist club also near the Cairns area.
In all other venues, I have been made as welcome as any other paying customer.
I have been to one gay resort/hotel in cairns and would happily visit others if I knew I could enjoy the day nude without any hassel.

This post was edited