Casting the first stone during the holidays

I have given very little guidance with this group, ultimately in this Pilgram's progress that is our life's journey
We have all chosen our own path.
I am a straight Male, but I welcome and this group welcomes all walks of life, alternate lifestyles, even Fundementalists and anyone who belongs to a political party you find obnoxious.
The reason being Brothers and Sisters is that we all need to learn to get along and we have to work out the details of life and interests.
Some of you may say, but such and such lifestyle is a sin and should be excluded, they may even quote scripture that supports excluding. However, we are all adults here and all of us have sinned, who can cast the first stone.
I suggest that hatred for a President or political party or sexual preference is all about working out the details of your life before God.
I think as the body of Christ we challenge each other and encourage each other. Where the mistake we make is that we think we witness with words, however, it is our lives that are the true witness.
I hope you will confront your own prejudice and hatreds and reach out and love someone unconditionally.
Merry Christmas, let the birthday party begin
Jim

This topic was edited
RE: Casting the first stone during the holidays

As we approach another Christmas season, let us all live as Jesus instructed us to live...in love. He said that we should "Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and love your neighbor as yourself". We as Christian nudist have been SO blessed by the giving of His unspeakable gift that we must be a blessing to others. I am not throwing stones, only God can do that. He alone is the righteous judge of all the earth.
Have a bless and merry Christmas!

This post was edited
RE: Casting the first stone during the holidays

Live in love...and peace...I wouldlike to reflect on Romans chapters 12 from the NCV.chapter 12... Your love must be real... Love each other like brothers and sisters...Live in peace with each other. Do not be proud, but make friends with those who seem unimportant...Do your best to live in peace with everyone... do not let evil defeat you, but defeat evil by doing good. Merry Christmas to all. May the love and peace of Christ fill your hearts

This post was edited