RE: I don't understand nudism! What can you do nude that you can't do clothed?

I would suggest that you give nudism a try and find out for yourself; there is NOTHING to beat personal experience.

This post was edited

Nudism is not something to understand, but to feel. People who know and practice nudism know what it feels like and to them it feels wonderful. That is why they encourage others to try it. They are hoping others feel the same euphoria that they feel when nude. It's the same with most optional activities in life.Take sky diving or bungee jumping for example. Some people love it and would encourage everyone to do it. Others can't see the taking the risk and are unwilling to try it to see what the thrill is. Pick any activity and you'll find people who love it and others who hate it. You can pick more sedentary activities from church going to grand opera and find both proponents and haters. All of these activities are optional and no one is forcing you toengage inthem. All of these activities have their proponents who would encourage you to participate. One advantage to nudism is that you can practice it in the privacy of your own home. If you find yourself becoming very comfortable be nude then you may decide to try a topless or nude beach, even if you remain clothed. Nudism, like many other activities, is one of those things that appear very stupid when you think about them but are very rewarding when you try them.

This post was edited
I just don't get how being a nudist or being naked can make you happier

This post was edited
Wearing clothes doesnt make me unhappy. It makes me feel secure and protected.

How do clothes make you happier? Their fine if you're cold or need protection from inclement weather, but completely useless otherwise.

This post was edited
RE: Dear zerker, my computer doesn't let me view videos. Any writings you suggest?

I'll have to get back to you on that. In the meantime, if anyone here has any recommended reading material for you they can post them here for you.

This post was edited
Please 1 that I can read online without paying for it.

Growing Up Without Shame would be a good start.

This post was edited

Have sexI would disagree !
Further, I submit that saying such things is what promulgates the error that nudism has anything to do with sex.

This post was edited

Further, I submit that saying such things is what promulgates the error that nudism has anything to do with sex.I concur. That statement there is both inappropriate counterproductive to this topic's cause.
The problem is that most people associate nudity only with sex and that is totally not true.

This post was edited

Further, I submit that saying such things is what promulgates the error that nudism has anything to do with sex.I concur. That statement there is both inappropriate counterproductive to this topic's cause.
The problem is that most people associate nudity only with sex and that is totally not true.
Really guys?....I don't associate nudity with sex, HOWEVER, when I have sex I'm always naked.

This post was edited

Absolutely: Clothing is just a form of censorship. Everyonesuccumbsto the pressure to wear clothing, but I think we'd all be a lot healthier as a society without it.

This post was edited