Nakedpatriot, what does that last part have to do with nudism?

Reference carrying weapons: I wear a bag that holds a pistol (Habit LOL) To me, clothing is something created by a restricted society, the ones in control deemed what was and is appropriate. Clothing is sometimes more important in the news than say...oh the WAR. Nudism promotes a much better view of the human body and levels everyone out. Cant be a snob if youre NOT wearing the latest designs (well you could but it would show true effort to be a dweeb). Nudism is healthier, unless you find yourself in a situation that requires protection (weather, work, etc) But other than modesty, what use does a swim suit serve? Put a nude woman and one in a bikini (or even a string monokini) behind a blind that shows only there shadows, can you tell who is dressed?

This post was edited
RE: Nakedpatriot, what does that last part have to do with nudism?

I submit that you owe us an explanation for your presence on TN. Are you here to learn or to annoy?Peace and blessings!
From his posts submitted thusfar, I feel the latter is his sole purpose for being on here.
I maybe wrong, but sadly I think not.

This post was edited
RE: I don't understand nudism! What can you do nude that you can't do clothed?

What's not to understand, it's jus about being free & enjoying you body, being proud of it & doing what ever you want to!

This post was edited

Anything you do clothed, you can do nude! .... Well maybe except for frying stuff when the oil is spitting at you... That's not recommended!

This post was edited

The one thing most true nudists don't do on here is, trolling.
Get the message. Oh I forgot,!!! You don't understand the simple everyday things of life.

This post was edited

I would prefer to everything in the nude, but my job will not allow me to that. I can do my job nude as well as clothed. Well not right now because it's really cold outside now. I hate cold weather!!

This post was edited
RE: I don't understand nudism! What can I do nude that I can't do clothed?

Perhaps you don't want to understand, it is the great feeling of freedom, which makes the difference and cannot be experienced by being attired with textile upon your skin.I wished more people world wide would want to understand nudity, as for many out there it is a taboo!

This post was edited
RE: I don't understand nudism! What can I do nude that I can't do clothed?

I am happy for each moment of my life to be nude and do whatever I can in the nude. It has changed my life completely, as I have adjusted myself, to rather be nude and socialize with other nudists, than any of my friends, who don't go along with it.

This post was edited
RE: Wearing clothes doesnt make me unhappy. It makes me feel secure and protected.

Ah! Perhaps the true crux of the issue!
Social nudity is an experience where everyone must feel some sense of vulnerability. For some people, the vulnerability is too much and they can never re-adapt to what nature intended. Others embrace that vulnerability. While they may not become nudists, they still appreciate what such experiences can teach.
If you're ready to allow yourself to be vulnerable and meet others who will do the same, than welcome to nudism! If not, I hope you will at least gain an appreciation of what it's all about.

This post was edited
I understand your questioning. I wouldn't want someone saying my comments about

This post was edited