Looking For Female Friends

I live n San Francisco and would like to meet women who want to go to beaches, Sequoians in Castro Valley Tahoe or other places

This topic was edited
RE: Looking For Female Friends

If you go to those places, you'll be meeting lots of people. Rather than look for a female companion, find yourself a good friend and introduce her to this great way of de-stressing and relaxing.

This post was edited

Why is this posted in the "Rules" section?My friend, many things out of context seem to be posted here. It would be rather, that people would understand the section or we would have to understand their un - understanding of the section. Perhaps we do need to approach them and ask them, as to what they were thinking of doing so, in a very polite setting.

This post was edited

I think what we need is an entry that stays nailed to the top of this section that gives a high level overview of the rules and the forum sections. Maybe a few how-to entries, like quote boxes and searching to prevent duplicate threads.
Bob

This post was edited

Like a 'common sense indicator'? - the forum section for Rules is not really for making friends is it?

This post was edited