RE: More Wife Jokes.

She was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate.
She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.

This post was edited

I came back from the pub one night and the next morning I realised that men are as good looking as when they went to bed the night before but for some reason women deteriorate overnight!

This post was edited

The wife has asked me for something in Silk for Easter.....I bet the tin of Emulsion I get her will be the wrong bloody color .Be careful she doesn't give you the brush off.

This post was edited

A woman was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband opening the front door. "Hurry," she said, "stand in the corner." She rubbed baby oil all over him, then dusted him with talcum powder. Don't move until I tell you," she said, " pretend you're a statue." "What's this?" the husband inquired as he entered the room. "Oh it's a statue," she replied, "the Smiths bought one and I liked it so I got one for us, too." No more was said, not even when they went to bed. Around 2 AM the husband got up, went to the kitchen and returned with a sandwich and a beer. "Here," he said to the statue, have this. I stood like that for two days at the Smiths and nobody offered me a damned thing."
HAAHAA, some guys are so thoughtful

This post was edited

A poor man and woman sat down in their living room and the man said, ''I'm going down to the pub for a bit, so put your coat on.''
The woman replied, ''Oh, sweetie, why? Are you taking me with you?''
The man replied, ''No, I'm turning the heat off.''

This post was edited

My wife was visiting a friend and saw a small vase on the mantelpiece. She commented that its "a beautifulvase." Her friend replied, "Oh thanks, those are my husbands ashes!" My wife was taken aback, "Oh, Ididn'tknow he was dead." Her friend smiled, "He isn't, he smokes and can never find the ashtray."

This post was edited

Married life is full of excitement and frustration :
- In the first year of marriage, the man speaks and the woman listens.
- In the second year, the woman speaks and the man listens.
- In the third year, they BOTH speak and the NEIGHBOURS listen.

This post was edited

A couple were married and, following the wedding, the husband laid down some rules.
"I'll be home when I want, if I want, and at what time I want," he insisted. "And, I don't expect any hassle from you. Also, I expect a decent meal to be on the table every evening, unless I tell you otherwise. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing, and card-playing with my buddies whenever I want. Those are my rules," he said. "Any comments?"
His new bride replied, "No, that's fine with me. But, just understand that there'll be sex here at seven o'clock every night ... whether you're here or not."

This post was edited

Twobuddieswere sharing drinks while discussing theirwives. "Do you and your wife ever do it doggie style?" . "Well ... not exactly." his friend replied, "She's more into thetrickdogaspect of it." "Oh, I see, kinky, huh?" "Well ... not exactly ... I sit up and beg and she rolls over and plays dead."

This post was edited

Q: How do you know when your wife is going to say something intelligent?
A: When her first words are, "My husband once told me....."

This post was edited