RE: Cuddling, kissing and showing other signs of affection.

that Steve & Jens "Hiccups" were in fact,
a computer glitch, and had nothing whatsoever to do,

This post was edited

with a blatant underhand attempt,
to increase their post count,

This post was edited

in an effort to catch me up!

Ahhhhh, shucks! Sorry! ... I just hate it when my connection keeps dropping out!

and, don't think I haven't seen you trying to creep up on me!

This post was edited

Ok, call me a softy.Now that I have everyone's point I do repect.Fact of the matter I can see everyone's hearts are in the place

This post was edited

Ok, so she said most of it for me...but if I may add too, that PDA's in the nudist world, shouldn't be any different than what's acceptable in a textiled society....so be chivalrous and when you meet a new lady friend, gents, place a quick softkiss on the hand, but don't try to lean over and slip her the tongue....LOL. Social guidelines whether clothed or nude should guide ANY behaviour amongst friends and when in view of others in social settings, once you close the door, well, that's another story. Steve

Don't slipher the tongue?????? THATS what I have been doing wrong......... NOW you tell me !!!!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

I just agree with everyone, and would like to hereby state, right here and now, that I am totally available, for any and all, Kisses and or cuddles, from any and all females that so desire to perform, any of the afore mentioned activities, without any requirement for prior notice or consent from yours truly :) I would further like to state, that I am very glad to hear,

Ditto, what Phil said !!!!!!

Steve

This post was edited

that Steve & Jens "Hiccups" were in fact, a computer glitch, and had nothing whatsoever to do,

Ditto

This post was edited

with a blatant underhand attempt, to increase their post count,

Ditto

This post was edited

in an effort to catch me up! Ahhhhh, shucks! Sorry! ... I just hate it when my connection keeps dropping out! and, don't think I haven't seen you trying to creep up on me!

Ditto

This post was edited

ROFLMAO

This post was edited