Nudist community center?

Hello my name is Jason. I would like some help. I would like to know if a community center would be of any use here in MN? This place might have indoor pool. In door volleyball,table tennis and video games. Open year rounded would have special events and more. This is just a few ideals I have but this is what I want to know if it sounds like fun. How much you would pay and how often you might go.

This topic was edited
RE: Nudist community center?

It would be really nice to have a facility like this, even if it was open only on a weekend or some afternoons and evenings. Finding a place with a swimming pool sounds pretty ambitious. Then again, the thing I enjoyed most when MN_Naturists and Naked_MN co-sponsored the monthly Saturday evenings at a small health club a few years ago was being able to swim naked in their pool. I'd almost forgotten how good that feels.
For something like this I'd probably pay as much as $15 to $20 if it included the ability to swim, and maybe $10 to $15 just for a place to hang out and do the other things you mentioned with other nudists.
I may be wrong, but I have a feeling the only way it'd be likely to work is to have the backing of at least one of the organized groups. I think they charged $10 each for that health club night, but if I recall correctly, they got 40 to 80 people there when they did it, so they could probably cover the rental fee pretty well.
For all I know, they may be doing something like this already. I haven't checked on what kind of events they have in a long time.
Interesting idea, though. Very interesting.

This post was edited

I think this is a brilliant idea. I'm not sure how it would fly in our state though. It is something worth looking into.

This post was edited

It is a great idea. MN Naturists has various events throughout the winter. They started doing nude yoga this year during the winter months. It is taught by a certified yoga instructor who also teaches at Avatan in the summer. There would be a lot of interest with this group to have a place to meet for social nudism especially in the winter. if you have a place in mind, they could definitely help ensure that there would be good attendance to help support. i would also pay $10-$ per visit as well. The summers are too short here of course and it would be nice to enjoy social nudism all year long. Just my 2 cents

This post was edited