Sunburst Nudist Resort

Recently my girlfriend visited Sunburst Resort in NW Fl. Boy were we surprised. That place is really nice. Lots of trees for great shade when the sun gets too unbearable, and the first resort we have been to that has two pools. The main pool is mostly dedicated to water volleyball, while the second and smaller one is mostly used for relaxation etc. The second pool is well shaded and tends to be lots cooler in the heat of summer.
There is a very nice snackbar on site, and they serve breakfast and lunch on the weekends, which a quite nice. Friday nites is usually reserved for off site get together at a local resturant, with most guests attend. Saturday nites there maybe a potluck dinner, or a B-B-Q. of burgers etc.
The people are quite friendly and we enjoyed chatting with many of them. Ages I would say range from the 30's to the upper 60's.
Some local folks, and some from Ms, and Al, where my gf and I are from.
They have some very nice rental units, that are not moble homes, but stick built cottages. Very nice. One amenity is not included in
the cottages and that is TV. They do have dishes, linins, and most everything else, including microwave, airconditioniing, heat if needed, refrigerators etc.
All in all, we had a wonderful weekend and have already planned our next visit at the end of the month. After two visits we are requested to make a decision on whether to join the club or not. We are seriously looking in that direction.

This topic was edited
RE: Sunburst Nudist Resort

That sounds like a really nice place, baldeagle. Thank you for sharing the recommendation!

Jen

This post was edited

visited there years ago friendly folks and a nice campground, they have a great clubhouse and 2 nice pools.

This post was edited

Bad news everyone, Sunburst is no longer nudist, they went textile. Good news is Riviera Naturist Resort in Pace, FL is still nude. As a member I can recommend this small but very friendly resort to anyone who visits NW Florida. I would be happy to meet couples or single women there.

This post was edited