Brand New to the Nudist Scene

Hello all! I wanted to take the time to introduce myself and my husband. Im Brandi and he's Bobby and we are recently married with a new found love of all things natural. I am a Licensed massage therapist and I think my intrigue of the nudist lifestyle stems from homeopathic healing and getting back to basics. We are planning a trip to one of the three camps within a few hours driving time of us in Western Kentucky. We are considering either one in TN or the one in St.Louis. Any suggestions on which is best? Also, any tips on how to be more naked more of the time?? lol

This topic was edited
RE: Brand New to the Nudist Scene

A warm Phoenix welcome to the site. I'm sure you'll find all the answers to you questions here. It's good to see a newbie who is so open about their nudist life style. I believe you'll fit right in here. Sorry I can't answer your questions about St. Louis and Kentucky areas but, besides the sources on the web site itself, you should get plenty of information from otherTN members.
Just one question: You state that you are into everything natural and try to lead a holistic life style but I see that you list yourself as a smoker. How does this fit in with that life style?
Naked hugs.

This post was edited

We all have our vice, right? ;) I am still very new to it all and I have faith that with time, I will be able to lead a completely natural lifestyle. But until then, I'll just keep trying :) Thank you for such a warm welcome. I've noticed that, just like any other community of people from all walks of life, some are not as welcoming as others, so I appreciate your response! I look forward to getting to know like minded individuals here. WE are both very excited about the start of this Journey!

This post was edited

Hi Bobby, I notice that you're married, but I'm puzzled about your profile picture. It appears to be two seperate photos put together to make it look like one image. It would be appreciated if you could explain why, as a married couple, you don't have a picture of you and your wife together on one photo.

This post was edited

Hi Brandi n Bob.. Kentucky is a beautiful state... I also love the healing power of the sun, sand and waves.. Everyone seems to want to hide in the shade and cover up in the concrete jungle they have built.
I say nay, expose youreself to the sun and the elements to be truly natural... even if you have a smoke.. and a beer.. its all good in moderation.
Almost forgot, a hot tub is a great way to be nude more often.. all season long and you can invite youre friends.. :)

This post was edited

Thank you so much for the warm welcome as well as all the great ideas. Its always a rocky start when you start on a new path in life and are not sure which way to go. I am also a little turned off from the forum section of this site because of the feeling of attack against us. Im not sure what some of you are wanting me to say other than I'm not a fake, I'm not a weirdo looking for a perverted good time. We honestly want to know more about this lifestyle and educate ourselves on ways to embark on this journey. I'm not sure why my profile pic isnt what I selected it as. Yesterday it was Bobby and I together and now its just me. I verbally made that comment as soon as I logged in this evening and noticed the change. I need to look into fixing that. Anyways, it's very nice to meet each of you. Maybe we will cross paths in the future.

This post was edited

Hi BrandinBobby,
Welcome to TN. Two summers ago while working outside of Memphis, I visited the 3 closest resorts whenever I had time.
In MO I spent a weekend at the 40 Acre Club, and in TN I spent a few days at the Rock Haven Lodge and then Cherokee Resort.
Each of them were really nice in their own way, but the best part of each were the people I met. Both the residents and other visitors were really friendly, gracious, and welcoming. In my experience, whichever one of these you choose to visit, you really can't go wrong.
To find out more about each resort, go to the Locations tab at the top of the page and do a search for each, or by state.
Additionally, if you ever make a trip out west, we invite you to stay at the clothing-optional Bed & Breakfast we operate.
Good Luck on your journey into social naturism!

This post was edited

Welcome to the forum. Members who live closer to you can better advise you on where to go for social nudity, but I noticed you are an LMT. I don't know how long you've been doing this, but I have a niece who is also an LMT, had her own practice, but had to give it up due to carpel tunnel in her hands. Just wondering if you've had any similar problems.

This post was edited

Welcome to the Party
Please check out the site and if you have any questions let any of us know. We'll be happy to help.
Make sure you take the time and fill out an honest profile of you, for it will help you make friends in this and other sites.
Ensure you check out and join the TN Groups/Rooms/Forums, is a great way to meet people near you and with similar interests.
As always, keep it clean, tasteful and honest and you'll have a great time making/meeting new TN friends.
Also WWW.AANR.COM has the answers to just about every nudist question there is, so make sure you check it out as well.
Have a good day, stay nude and keep in touch.
xoxoxoxo
Hawk

This post was edited