Curious about uncircumcised penis

This is a little strange, but I do have a question about foreskin: when you swim nude and on those occasions that there is shrinkage, does foreskin stay the same size while the penis gets smaller? And then does it hang much lower than the penis?

This topic was edited
RE: Curious about uncircumcised penis

Yes, and (somewhat) yes.

This post was edited

Thanks. Maybe I should search for photos. Haha search foreskin and shrinkage.

This post was edited

in cold water seem like the 4skin n meat a my penis shrink up some in same equal amounts i gess along with my scrotum too. my 4skin do hang baggy like a anteater nose in general wether it warm or cold - get a lotta clownin from other boiz on that all my life LOL same with all the males in our fam. peace yo.Thanks for the response, but to be really honest, I have no idea what you said. I'm guessing English isn't your first language?

This post was edited

He's from Jamaica? Either way, I understood very little of it.

This post was edited

Don't fell bad M, I have been a member here for awhile and have not understood even one post he has made.Haha...good to know its not just me

This post was edited

Thanks Peter

This post was edited

Don't fell bad M, I have been a member here for awhile and have not understood even one post he has made.I totally agree with you. need to have a translater

This post was edited

in my case everything shrinks, but there is more foreskin left over. When it is warm, my foreskin covers only a park of my glance. When it is cold, the glance hide in a cosy surroundings of the foreskin.

This post was edited

in cold water it seems like my head and foreskin shrink a little in equal amounts.I guess both my testicles and foreskin hang low. In general whether its warm or coldmy foreskin is like an ant-eaters nose. Iget a lot of teasing from other boys about that all my life. LOL same with all the males in our fam. peace yo.Translated. :D

This post was edited

I get the question. In cases of shrinkage my foreskin appears longer, and seems tighter. In other words, the foreskin stays the same length (as it does in any state), but stretches or contracts circumferentially to accommodate whatever is or isn't there.

This post was edited