RE: bi and bi

If you will scroll back to post # 35 you will see that you were quoting me.
AND I was talking to MOW - NOT you.

This post was edited

If you will scroll back to post # 35 you will see that you were quoting me.AND I was talking to MOW - NOT you.Context is everything, Thomas....I quoted you, not the OP. A little investigative backtracking on your part would have told you I was referring to sc24. You may have been talking to MOW but you quoted a previous post in which I spoke last.
Jesus, Thomas, you're giving me a headache. This is like listening to my wife try and give directions.

This post was edited

I was talking to MOW about useless posting, not who he was quoting. I, as usual, was completely unaware of your existence.

This post was edited

OK, I'm bored, back to real life.

This post was edited

Buy and Buy was my ex's favorite thing to do.

This post was edited

My ex was partially into S&M. She only tolerated SEX, but loved MUNCHING.

This post was edited

Well I would think so, and why not? I'm Bi, and also a long time nudist, and I just happen to roll both ways. Maybe I just have plenty of feelings for fellow mankind in a sense that we are all humans who feel, have urges, thoughts, needs, likes and dislikes. It's just that some people are more open about it than others, but by nature, we all are!Just wandering if there are any other bi nudists here.
img.imageResizerActiveClass{cursor:nw-resize !important;outline:1px dashed black !important;} img.imageResizerChangedClass{z-index:300 !important;max-width:none !important;max-height:none !important;} img.imageResizerBoxClass{margin:auto; z-index:99999 !important; position:fixed; top:0; left:0; right:0; bottom:0; border:1px solid white; outline:1px solid black;}

This post was edited

"The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons.Anyone who is atruenudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. If it DOES matter, then you are on the wrong site."

I think most of us agree with your above statement. However it is interesting that one of the questions that is asked on our profile is our sexual orientation. Hmmmm does it matter or doesn't it???

This post was edited

The most difficult thing to find on here, is, a genuine nudist who is not here for sexual reasons. Anyone who is a true nudist, is on here to meet other nudists, and should NOT matter if they are straight, bi-sexual, or gay. It DOES not matter.Amen :)

This post was edited

I was Talking to a couple in the bar yesterday and they said, "we're into bi" so I replied, "me too,the beer's not free in here"

This post was edited